Worthy Of Respect

130 AC. Kings Landing

We start a few days after the choosing of the dragon egg. It is midday, and Ahsoka is very uncomfortable and can do nothing but wait. She sits with Queen Alicent, discussing names. She wishes to know the name of her new grandson, to which Ahsoka refuses to share. "As Queen, I order you tell the name of your first child." Alicent had demanded. Looking Ahsoka in the eye before the pair of them just burst into laughter. Time well spent has grown these two women together. Two women that were apparently supposed to hate each other, but it was quite the opposite.

Alicent: Baelon?
Ahsoka: No.
Alicent: Maleor?
Ahsoka: No.
Alicent: Aegon?
Ahsoka: *laughs* Absolutely not!
Alicent: *chuckles* Well, give me a hint!
Ahsoka: *sighs* A. That is your hint. And it's the only one you shall receive.
Alicent: A's. Of course...

Alicent gave off a few traditional Valyrian names that start with A. All of them are wrong. Ahsoka had assured her mother-in-law she'd learn soon enough. As the maesters say, it'll be any day now. Ahsoka was nervous, to say the least. She was more nervous about giving birth than she was flying into battle for the first time, which is saying something. She also wished her mother was here. Despite everything, she just wanted to be held by her mother. She couldn't believe she was giving birth without her. Ahsoka drifts in thought, not paying mind to Queen Alicent.

Alicent: It appears I have lost you.
Ahsoka: I apologize.
Alicent: No need child. What ails you?
Ahsoka: Well... Aside from being the size of Trigons head, I *interrupted*
Alicent: *snickers* Hm. *clears throat* Forgive me. Continue.
Ahsoka: *chuckles* I wish. *sighs* I wish my mother was here.
Alicent: I know my sweet. You mustn't be angry she has been going through that, which is unthinkable.
Ahsoka: She blames me...
Alicent: *shifts* What did you say?

Ahsoka: She blames me for the death of her babe.
Alicent: I'm sure that's *interrupted*
Ahsoka: Daemon told me himself... that's why there was a storm after he arrived.
Alicent: I thought you had gone into labor.
Ahsoka: *soft chuckle/rubs belly* She thinks that I used my magic... to siphon the life from my sister. To give my son life...

Alicent clenched her fists at this. Ahsoka has done nothing wrong. When she speaks again, it shatters The Queens' heart completely. "I have no mother..." Ahsoka starts to sob silently before being pulled into an embrace by Alicent.

Alicent: *sniffles* You don't deserve that.
Ahsoka: *crys* Why does she hate me so much?

Alicent considered biting her tongue. But didn't. "Ahsoka. You are smart enough to know the truth. The truth of the parentage regarding your brothers." Ahsoka only stares at Alicent with clouded eyes. Not agreeing with her statement. But not denying it, either. "You are a threat, my sweet girl. Your mere existence is proof of all infidelity on your mothers part. To have a true born daughter among... *sighs* Your likeness. Is something that could destroy your mother. Destroy, your brothers." The Queen continued. To which Ahsoka mearly replied. Breaking into sobs, "I just want my mother." Alicent embraced her once more. Fighting the tears from falling. Little did they both know, Daemon had been listening to their conversations. Ahsoka has heightened hearing, yes, but she wasn't using it at that time. She had no idea.