Time Off

130 AC. Aemonds Island

A/N. I had no idea I could add music to this via YouTube link. I'm gonna be using it a lot to set the tone just so you know

Aemond chased Ahsoka through the sky. Here, he really got the full size of Trigon. There was certainly no doubt about who was the largest dragon in the world. Trigon and The Cannibal flew in sync, circling each other, playing almost. Aemond admired the dance they had going on. With Vhagar, he breaks through clouds and catches up with his wife. Ahsoka looks to her husband, who is gesturing towards an island in the distance. They've been flying for over an hour, so Ahsoka is more than pleased when she dismounts Trigon. Trigon takes off, leaving his rider on land and joining The Cannibal in flight once more. Ahsoka looks to the sky and sees Vhagar preparing to land. A handsome prince sits on top. Aemond unties a sack off his saddle and dismounts, leaving Vhagar to join the other dragons. Aemond runs to Ahsoka, throwing the bag to the ground, picking her up and making her wrap her legs around him

Ahsoka: *yelps*
Aemond: There she is!
Ahsoka: *giggles* What are you doing?
Aemond: Oh well, I am simply greeting my beautiful wife. *lays on grass on top* Surely, one can't blame me for my enthusiasm. *kisses Ahsokas neck*
Ahsoka: Ae.. *moans*
Aemond: *kisses* Hmm? *kisses*

Aemond runs his hands down Ahsoka body, causing her to jerk. "Aemond." Ahsoka tries to get her husbands attention as he kisses her chest. "Aemond." She repeats as she puts her hands on his shoulders. In response, he grips her wrists and places them above her head. Now eye to eye.

Aemond: What do you think you are doing? Did I give you permission to touch me, pet?
Ahsoka: Aem *interrupted*
Aemond: Did I give you permission to touch me, pet?
Ahsoka: No, but *interrupted*
Aemond: So?
Ahsoka: I just *shrinks from Aemonds stare* I..I'm sorry.
Aemond: Much better. Now. If you'll be good *kisses* I have something I wish to show you, my love.

Ahsoka blushes at this, not knowing what was in store. She loved spontaneity, especially when it came from Aemond. She didn't even know where they were. But apparently, he did. Aemond stands the pair up, dusting the few leaves off Ahsoka.

Ahsoka: Where are we?
Aemond: My island.
Ahsoka: Oh, your island? Pardon me *curtseys* My Lord.
Aemond: *chuckles/grabs her waist* As I do love respect from you, dear wife. I am not sure what this island is or used to be for that matter. I found it a few years ago whilst I contemplated flying off to join your efforts in the stepstones. I was on Vhagar *kisses neck* when I found this place.

Aemond takes Ahsokas' hand before walking them through a forest.

Ahsoka: And you have no idea of what it was?
Aemond: When I returned to the Keep, I went to the library to find anything I could on this place. Charts, maps, records, anything. But to no avail. This island doesn't exist.
Ahsoka: Doesn't exist?
Aemond: There is no record of this place. Nor is there a village. No docks to ships. All untouched.
Ahsoka: Good. Man destroys enough.
Aemond: Agreed.

Aemond leads them down a path. The sound of streams nearby puts Ahsoka at ease, there was always something about water. "Close your eyes." Aemond says as he steps in front of Ahsoka. A command which she follows. Aemond takes her hand and arm, leading her through leaves and branches. The sound of water is more powerful than a stream. Aemond steps behind her, laying his chin on her shoulder, his hands resting on her wide hips. "Open." He says. And before Ahsoka. Was a beautiful waterfall.

 Was a beautiful waterfall