Welcome Feast

124 AC. Kings Landing

Ahsoka didn't know what exactly to expect from her visit. She had expected it to go well since she got along with her green side of the family. But she did not really expect what happened earlier with Aemond. The way he grabbed her and shoved her up against the door. His words. "Tell me you're mine." Echoed in her mind. Aemond kissed her for what felt like hours while definitely not being shy about his hand placement. He had mover his hands up the sides of her body. Like he was making mental notes of every detail. Ahsoka lay in her bath and still can feel everything. Every touch, kiss, and bite. She remembered the kisses of her neck her favorite part. No. Her favorite part was when Aemond had picked her up, making her wrap her legs around him, bringing her to a table. Ahsoka soaked in the scolding water with her special lavender scents, and she remembered the interaction.

Aemond was short of attacking her. Groping at her hips and butt, his hands, as I said, were not shy in movement. Her hands lay around his waist, pulling him closer to her as if he could be any closer. Her breasts pressed against his chest. Their hearts are racing, but they show no sign of slowing down. Aemond doesn't break away from the kiss as he takes her arms and brings them around his neck.

Aemond: Jump.
Ahsoka: What?
Aemond: Do as I say. Jump.

Ahsoka leaped in the air, wrapping her legs around him. Aemonds hands now hold her thighs to give her support, bringing her to the table closest to them. He lays her on the edge of the table and continues his passion filled kisses. She feels how hard he is as he presses himself against her center. "I want you." Aemond said in a quick break of the kiss. "Not yet. Not while we're still young." She replied. She was right, he thought. But it didn't make him any more happy about it. If be had his way. She would've never left for Dragonstone in the first place. She wouldn't be living on Driftmark. And she would already be his wife. Carrying his children. He wanted nothing more than to have children with her. He told her of his imagination of the children they were yet to have over letters, this making Ahsokas heart warm.

Ahsoka was pulled from her imagination from the feeling of her water cooling down. Not as hot as she had always requested since her awakening. She stepped out and started getting ready for dinner. Ahsoka had requested that Elaena be brought to her chambers so she may help her choose an outfit as well as give the girl a break. A knock at the door along with a voice. "Princess. Elaena is here to see you." The guard outside her door said. Opening the door to reveal the young girl.

Elaena: Princess.
Ahsoka: When we're alone, you may call me Ahsoka. You're my friend.
Elaena: Very well. Ahsoka. You wished to see me?
Ahsoka: Yes! I would like your help getting ready for this evening. As you well know, my grandsire ordered a feast for the welcoming of Houses Lannister and Stark.
Elaena: Indeed Pri- Ahsoka. I've been preparing since we departed.
Ahsoka: I want to pick the perfect dress. Something that shows off my curves. Something that'll show everyone that I'm not a simple Princess.

Elaena made her way to the wardrobe and was in awe at the dresses. "I've never seen anything like these. Where did you get them?" She questioned Ahsoka. Most of them were a cobalt blue that highly complimented her skin tone. Some gold, some red, some purple. "I made them myself. I make all of my clothing." Ahsoka replied. Leaving even more of an awe expression on Elaenas face. "You are extraordinary." Elaena said, fully meaning it. Elaena picked out a few dresses she thought best fit her description and laid them on the bed. While Ahsoka had made her hair curly once more. She much preferred them to straightening her hair. "How about these, Ahsoka?" Elaena asked, gesturing to the dresses. "Hmm... this one. This one is perfect." Ahsoka picked up a skin tight off the shoulder dress that was bright gold with black leaves, designs falling down the skirts. A deep cut neckline showing off her cleavage. Very unapologetic. The stomach of the dress is a black tulle material showing off her slight abs. She paired it with golden leaf pendant and gold chain earrings. Her hair fell down her back, with a braid around her head like a crown, keeping the hair out of her face. She was gorgeous. Many would stare, but she only thought about Aemonds reaction. If she had been raised in capital, she wouldn't have been able to wear dresses like this. But on Driftmark, she had complete freedom. And she wouldn't allow that freedom to be taken simply because she's in a new place. A familiar place, but more restricted than she remembered. She made her way to the great hall as she did earlier and was met with open doors. "Princess Ahsoka Velaryon." The man next to her announced. Making everyone turn the heads towards the Princess eyes bulging, mostly the men, including Cregan Stark. He eyes glossed over. His Jae dropped. She was beautiful. "She will be the jewel of the North." He thought to himself. But as stated before, Ahsoka didn't care about the others. She only waited for Aemond. And speak of the devil. He was seated at the long table with the rest of the royal family. Viserys in the middle with Alicent to his right. To her left, Helaena and Aegon. To Viserys' right sat Otto Hightower. And then there he sat. Aemond. He saw her immediately. Standing up from his seating, he pulled the eyes of everyone at the table. Especially Otto, who wasn't pleased. He had made a deal with Jason Lannister for support. His son would be put in place as the Princesses protector, eventually marrying the pair. He wasn't around when Aemond and Ahsoka were children, so he didn't know the extent of Aemonds affection. He did now. Aemond, without taking his eyes off, the Princes made his way around the table and down the steps towards his Star. The crowd of people made way for the prince, and he steps up to his niece.