Thats A Good Girl Right?

131 AC. Kings Landing

A/N. Warning. Heavy smut. If you didn't realize before, this story is very Kink friendly.

It has been two weeks since the thrill of Anakins nameday, and Ahsoka spent all of her time focusing on her family. Per the maesters' instructions, Ahsoka has started to wean Anakin off of breastmilk, which has caused an increase in her milk flow. That, along with her newborns, made her breasts swell very much. Aemond and Ahsoka had just returned from the maesters' chambers after she had been complaining about the discomfort she felt in her breasts. Anakin, Aries, and Aisha are all currently with their grandmother and cousins, and Aemond wonders if he should take Aegons advice. He's been thinking about it nearing a year now. He's thought about it many times but was concerned with rejection from Ahsoka. But today was the day he would attempt to soothe what ails her. Aemond undoes Ahsokas corset once they reach their room.

Ahsoka: *groan*
Aemond: I know my love.
Ahsoka: I just want to be comfortable. *sniffles*
Aemond: I... I may know a way that will help you.
Ahsoka: *turns to him*
Aemond: It is something that Aegon told me about.
Ahsoka: *raises eyebrows*
Aemond: He insists it will help.
Ahsoka: I'll try anything.
Aemond: *guestrues to bench* Sit.

Ahsoka moves to the bench in the middle of their room. She sits, and her face continues to contort in agitation from the discomfort. Aemond kneels in front of her, looking back and forth from her face and cleavage. Ahsoka eyes him with curiosity. "Husband?" She says in a curious tone. Aemond doesn't answer before he starts to undo the ties in the front, making her dress slide down off her breasts. Aemonds breath hitches at the sight of his wifes breasts full of milk. It is quite literally dripping from her nipples. Aemond licks his lips before connecting them to one of her breasts. Ahsokas eyes widen at the sight and feeling. She's felt the sensation of breastfeeding before, but this was different. She throws her head back, breathing heavily. She looks down to see Aemonds functioning eye rolling to the back of his head. He moans at the taste of her milk running down his throat. He grows hard at the sound of Ahsoka panting. He pops her breast out of his mouth, breathing heavily. The sight of Ahsokas milk dripping from his chin makes her wish she was done healing already, so she may ride her husband.

Ahsoka: *shallow breaths* Aemond.
Aemond: *looks up at her* It's not fair. *heavy breathing*
Ahsoka: Aem *interrupted*
Aemond: Our children get to have these whenever they want. *flicks nipple*
Ahsoka: *sharp inhale*
Aemond: They make a sound, and you come running. But I have to wait. That doesn't seem fair. Now, does it, my love?
Ahsoka: Aemond...

Aemond takes the neglected breast in his mouth, watching as Ahsokas head falls back. She brings her hand up, cupping the back of his head, gently tugging on the roots of his hair. Aemond, in turn, grabs both of her wrists and pins them behind her with his right hand. He didn't want Ahsoka to have any control of the situation. He lightly nibbles on her nipples causing her to buck her body, making Aemond darkly chuckle. "You taste divine, my love." He says. Aemond then brings his lips to meek his wifes, allowing her to taste herself. She bites her lower lip, causing him to look at him. With a dark gaze, he stares her down. "Now that wasn't very nice. Was it?" He asked, to which she replied. "What are you going to do about it?" Aemond placed an evil grin on his face. He would get her back. He would punish her. But for now. He had to settle. With her still seated, he stands in front of her, undoing the laces to his trousers. Ahsoka licked her lips and leaned back into the bench, watching him.

Out popped Aemond hard cock leaking with precum. Ahsoka takes it in her hand, pumping it a few times before asking her husband a question. "Is this my punishment? If so, I will love nothing more." Aemond brings his left hand up to grip her hair, pulling her head back to make her look at him. Ahsoka loves the slight pain that shoots through her body when Aemond pulls on her hair. She looks him in the eye, and he removes his eye patch, biting her lip in a sexual manner. The piercing glow of the blue sapphire reflects off her eyes. He takes his hard cock in hand, rubbing the tip of it against her lips. "Is this what you want?" He asks her. An eager nod tells him all he wants to hear. "Ah. Ah. Ah. You must apologize for being a bad girl." He says to her. Ahsoka didn't say anything. Instead, deciding to lick the tip of his cock. Aemond enjoyed the feeling but wanted her to beg. Wanted her to apologize. Wanted her to squirm. Immediately after Ahsokas licks his cock, Aemond pulls on her hair even harder causing her to whince in pain. Followed by a consensual slap to her face. The slap just made Ahsoka want him even more and be willing to do whatever he asks of her.

Aemond: Now. Did I say you could do that?
Ahsoka: *sexual whimpering*
Aemond: *tugs hair harder* Use your words. Did I say you could put my cock in your mouth yet?
Ahsoka: N..No.
Aemond: So why did you do it?
Ahsoka: *more whimper* I.. I'm sorry.
Aemond: I know you are. *connects foreheads while still pulling her hair* Because you want to be a good girl for your Kepus, now don't you? (Uncle)
Ahsoka: Yes, Kepus, I'm so sorry. *tears fall* I don't want to be a bad girl. *sniffles*
Aemond: *let's go of hair/wipes tears* I know my sweet. I know.

If Ahsoka was able to drop to her knees for him, he would make her. But he's content with keeping her on the bench.

Aemond: *cups her face* Now. Say you're sorry once more
Ahsoka: *eagerly* I'm sorry.
Aemond: What for?
Ahsoka: For being bad.
Aemond: And?
Ahsoka: A.. And. F.. For not asking permission.
Aemond: *brushes thumb over her cheek* Very good baby girl.
Ahsoka: *tear falls/smiles*

Aemond brings her back into a kiss after wiping her tears away again. Ahsoka loved being praised by Aemond. Parting from the kiss, he looks in her eyes and says, "Gevie riña." (Beautiful girl) He stands up straight bringing his cock to her face once again, this time slapping it against her lips and cheek.

Aemond: That's a good girl, right?
Ahsoka: Yes, Kepus. (Uncle)
Aemond: *whispers* Show me.

Aemond puts his cock in Ahsokas mouth watching at the look of pleasure hits her face instantly. Aemonds closes his eye and allows his head to fall back at the sounds of Ahsokas wet mouth slurping up his cock. He looks at her again to see her looking up at him. He allows a smile to form in his face, letting her know that she's doing a good job, but not yet forgiven. Ahsoka takes all of him on her throat, which only entices Aemond even further. The latter brings his hand up, pushing her head down to the base and holding her there. He did not allow her to come up for air until she tapped on his thigh. Even them waiting a few second longer. Then, he took it out of her mouth and allowed her to gasps for air. He knelt and cuped the sides of her head, bringing her gaze to him. "Good girl." He says before kissing her. It's not too long before Ahsoka earns her rewards. The warmth of it running down her throat and chin makes her more eager than before and Aemond allows her to take more of his cum.

Aemond: I shall miss the sight of your round belly. However. We have a whole year to ourselves. *licks her ear shell* And the moment I find out you're healed. I expect to see you in our chambers prepared for me to take you. Because I will take you. *whispers* I will take everything that belongs to me. Do you understand, pet?
Ahsoka: Yes, Kepus. (Uncle)

Ahsoka was always willing to do as Aemond said during sex. He had complete control over her, and that was the way they both liked it. Aemond sitting down with Ahsoka on her knees in front of him. Or pinned down. They had a very adventurous sex life they were both grateful for.

xJadisT