Hall Of Stone

130 AC. Kings Landing

It was the same day as the arrival of Ahsokas' family, and she was disappointed. She stood on the cliff that rested on Visenyas Hill, with Trigon lying near her. She needed a moment alone to gather herself, and nothing made her feel better, like vocaling a storm in the distance. He eyes glow, and she sings beautifully. Thunder cracks in the sky, a reflection of Ahsokas mood. "What are you doing up here by yourself?" The voice of her stepfather, Daemon, pulls her from her thoughts. Ahsokas stops her vocalizing to turn to him but not breaking the storm.

Ahsoka: I need the truth.
Daemon: Your mother... she. *sighs*
Ahsoka: Daemon. You have never treated me like a child. Which is something I've always appreciated. You saw me as a warrior. A woman who could endure anything. *thunder cracks* Don't lie to me now.

Daemon looks Ahsoka in the eye before telling her the truth. About how Rhaenyra has shown no interest in coming at all. How she was very angry after Visenyas' death. And how she had blamed Ahsoka. Rhaenyra always had to blame others for her problems. She never listened to reason. She was always right. She was always the victim.

Ahsoka: She.*voice breaks* She...
Daemon: I don't feel the same. I know these things happen. And it is not your fault, Ahsoka.
Ahsoka: How could she even believe that?
Daemon: I don't think she truly does. She's just sad and angry.
Ahsoka: I get sad. I get angry! *eyes glow/voice distorts/echos* I DO NOT ABANDON MY FAMILY! *thunder cracks overhead*

The storm now blew over the city. People are hurrying to get inside their homes, the dragons are uneasy, and not far away, Aemond is running towards where he knows his wife to be. Accompanied by Cregan and Jaxton. Daemon looked around him. The dark sky above blocked the sun, the waves in the seas crashing against the rocks, the way the wind blew wildly, as well as Ahsokas hurt and angry face.

Daemon: Ahsoka! You must calm yourself! *thunder cracks*
Trigon: *growls*
Ahsoka: *distorted echoing voice* MY ENTIRE LIFE SHE HAS SOUGHT A REASON TO HATE ME! TO PUNISH ME!
Daemon: Ahsoka!
Ahsoka: *distorted echoing voice* And now... she wishes to punish my son?! FOR HER WHORISH ACTIONS!

Daemon took a step forwards and placed his hands on Ahsokas shoulders trying to calm her. And here comes Aemond and Ahsokas protectors. "Ahsoka! AHSOKA!" Aemond yelled as he lays eyes on his wife. Trigon notices the new people coming us the hill, and the trio makes sure not to spook him. Cregan and Jaxton have been around Trigon for years. But that doesn't mean they were comfortable being around the great beast all the time. Especially when agitated. Aemond moves closer to Ahsoka, and the latter takes notice of her husband. In quick realization, she understands what's happening and takes a deep breath. The dark clouds above break and move away. Aemond now holds Ahsoka forehead to forehead.

Ahsoka: *whimpers*
Aemond: Whatever it may be. *whispers* I am going to be there for you. *kisses forehead*
Ahsoka: *sobs* She hates me... she hates our son!
Aemond: Who? Who my love?
Ahsoka: *continues sobbing*
Aemond: *kisses her head* Shhh. Shhh. I got you.

Daemon looks at the interaction with a sort of envy. It reminds him of himself and Rhaenyra when they were still happy. His heart broke at the sight of his daughter breaking down. How could Rhaenyra be so horrible? How could she have fallen so far?

 How could Rhaenyra be so horrible? How could she have fallen so far?