Aemond...

129 AC. Kings Landing

After the arrival of Princes Ahsoka, everyone started to mingle amongst themselves. Conversating with other houses. Aemond still has Ahsoka in hand as he attempts to pull her away from the crowd, only to be stopped by the voice of Rhaenyra behind them.

Rhaenyra: Ahsoka!
Ahsoka: Hello, Mother! *hugs*
Daemon: Welcome back, General. How did that happen?
Rhaenyra: Yes, how did you?
Ahsoka: The last one was incompetent. Sexist. And disrespectful. I wouldn't allow his lewd remarks towards me to go unpunished.
Daemon: So you cut his throat?
Ahsoka: I torched his body with the wave of my hand.
Daemon: *laughs*

Ahsoka turns to her brothers and sisters while Rhaenyra and Daemon eye up Aemond. The latter giving a smirk of victory. He knows ho hard his sister has fought to break the marriage pact. And he knows she doesn't want her daughter to stay in Kings Landing. If not with her then Driftmark was the next best place. But anywhere but the Red Keep. Amongst the sea of greens.

Ahsoka: You all have grown so much *hugs*
Luke: I have gotten better at Swordplay.
Ahsoka: How's Arrax?
Luke: Now big enough to seat two.
Ahsoka: Rhaena, you are beautiful.
Rhaena: Nothing compared to you, sister.
Ahsoka: Dont compare yourself to me. Hello Jace.
Jace: Are you really going to marry that twat?
Ahsoka: Dont speak of him that way.
Jace: After everything he's done to us?
Ahsoka: He has done nothing.
Jace: *scoff* He is a snake.
Ahsoka: He will be my husband. And I will give him many children. And you will not speak ill of him in my presence. Ever. Again.

Before Jace can say anything else, Aemond appears behind Ahsoka. Meeting the glare of Jacaerys as he lays his hands on her waist, pulling her back a few steps back into his body. "Come, my beautiful. My mother wishes to see you." He says as he leads her away from the "Kinslayer." Ahsoka walks up to the Greens and is met with an embrace from Queen Alicent. "Oh my girl. You terrified me when I heard you'd gone to war. Welcome home." She said to Ahsoka. Ahsoka let go from the deep hug, bringing her grandmother hand in hand.

Ahsoka: I have missed you dearly.
Alicent: I am so happy that you are here finally. You shall wed Aemond and then you shall live here.
Aemond: Indeed. And it will be good for our children to be accustomed to court.
Aegon: Already? Children.
Ahsoka: And why not?
Aegon: Children aren't everything they're cracked up to be.
Aemond: And how would you know you hardly see them.
Ahsoka: We shall be better parents. Hmm?
Aemond: Without a doubt, my love.
Otto: General of the Velaryon armies? That's quite an achievement.
Ahsoka: Yes. I have seemed to have earned my place in the world.
Aemond: And now. Your new place is here. With us. With me.
Ahsoka: *giggles*

With that, Aemond laid a kiss to her temple, making her blush. The sight makes Queen Alicent happy. She has always loved Ahsoka, so she's more than welcoming to her new daughter.

Later that day.

With hours until the welcoming feast, Ahsoka decided to bathe. Maids enter to fill the porcelain bathtub with hot water before turning to Ahsoka.

Maid: Would you like some assistance bathing, Princess?
Ahsoka: No, thank you. Go relax. I know you work hard to give us comfort so I thank you.