Blue shirt, White undershirt and black Jeans

My life went so wrong day by day because of that blind arranged marriage. It was three months already but I could not find out who was my fiancé. Every Saturday mom and Auntie would leave a message about him but someday I was too lazy to go to that place and find him so I often skip the blind date.

I was studying at the same college as BTS (well, I had no idea why they called themselves as BTS too. Such silly Oppas) and Unnie but since Unnie gave birth, she didn't go to study temporary.

I sometimes skipped school to help Unnie taking care of Joon and Baeksoo. Indeed, I didn't have to help either because those two kids were very obedient. Baeksoo was two months years old already, he earned our loves day by day. He was just too cute. And Joon too, he was really the best hyung to Baeksoo, he tried to play with him although Baeksoo didn't know how to play back but smiled. BTS visited almost every day that I found it was very annoying when That Jerk face came too. Let me take some times to introduce that Jerk Face, he's Oppa's friend, more like Maknae and we were born to be enemies, I guess. We never got along with each other because he really liked getting on my nerve. I didn't see why Unnie and Oppa said that he's a cute and lovely dongsaeng though.

Talked about Oppa, he seemed very busy with work, however he tried to take his time to spend with us. That I found it was very cute side of him. At company, he was known as a young successful but very cold manager in uncle's company. I heard that he was very serious with work. Still calm as ever, you know my oppa, right?

"Unnie!! I'm going out, you want something?" I shouted as Unnie was in the kitchen. It was Saturday, I always spent a morning for a walk to find out about my fiancé.    

"It's ok. Have fun!"

"Thanks" I said and walked toward Baeksoo who sleeping in his grip.

"Baeksoo-ah, Auntie going out. Wanna go too? Ah! Just kidding!" I said kissing his cheek. Joon was at his grandparent's house, so it's very quiet when he's not around. Then I went out of the house. Ah! It felt so good with the sun ray. It was a sunny day. I wore jeans and a loose t- shirt with flip flops and a cap.

"He wears blue shirt and white undershirt with black jeans today. You may meet him on the street because he's going out for a walk...Good luck and find him soon!" I read Auntie's message and looked around. There were a lot of men who wearing blue shirt though. How could I know which one huh? I walked on from place to place. I saw some guys wore blue shirt but with black undershirt or sometime with a jacket. And told you, they were old, ugly and was away from my ideal type. Mom said he's young and handsome. No way that those men were my fiancé. Aish!!! I didn't care anymore. I clicked my tongue walking out of the café. Where should I go next? I almost went all of the places in the Seoul already in three months.  I guess, I and my fiancé weren't meant to be together at all. I should be happy, right?

"Ahkkk!!! What the...?!!!" I was walking along the street and a guy bumped into me hard. I fell down to the ground on my butt.

"Ouch!!! Aren't you looking where you're going?!!! YOU JERK?!!!!!" I got up yelling at that guy and my eyes widened as I saw Jerk face was standing in front of me. He was the one who bumped into me.

"You!!! Brat! Aish!!!" He hissed and ran forward.

"Yah!! Yah!! You should sorry me first!!! Ahkkk!!!" I shouted at his back running behind him. He kept running fast and when I reached the corner a hand grabbed my wrist pulling me into a small alley. I was about to shout but he covered my mouth.

"Hb;d;asjfi'lsjflaksndcdkjs;njkl...."  I calmed down as I saw a group of gang ran across the alley. Looked like they were chasing someone and that someone was this jerk face, a.k.a Jeon Jungkook. I glared at him trying to take his hand off my mouth.