Homework

We finally home. For our luck, no one home yet. It's good for us. I told Jungkook and Joon to take shower first and I got everything ready with a maid, Auntie Kim.

"Noona!!!" Joon shouted running into the kitchen where I was cutting the vegetables.

"Am I handsome?" He asked. I looked at him and gave him my thumbs up. He was wearing his loose sweatpants with white loose t-shirt.

"And me?" Jungkook walked in asking. He was wearing exactly the same outfit as Joon. Handsome.

"You're different, Jerk." I said trying to hide my red cheeks.

"Hyung, do you like onion?" Joon asked showing an onion.

"I hate it." Jungkook said. What did Joon want?

"Let's play kawi bawi bo." Joon said smiling.

"How?" Jungkook asked and I was watching with interest.

"Loser eats onion."

"And winner?"

"Winner can kiss Noona."

"Wha...what? Why am I involved too? Wae?"

"Deal!" Jungkook said happily.

"Joon..."

"We're men, Noona. We do what we promise." Aissh! I didn't know Joon grew up this much.

"But..."

"Kawi bawi bo!"

"Kawi bawi bo! Ahhhh, I win, Noona! I win!" Joon jumped happily. Jungkook made a pitiful face. I giggled as he bit the onion and chew it slowly. It must be hard to eat though. Joon clapped his hands nonstop.

"Noona, let me kiss you." Joon said running to me. I lowered myself down to his level.

"Joon, don't you dare kissing her lips!" Jungkook warned pointing at Joon. I glared at him blushing and Auntie Kim smiled. Joon nodded and pecked my cheek.

"Ah, one more time." Jungkook said.

"Ok. Kawi bawi bo!"

"Kawi Bawi bo!"

"kawi bawi bo!"

"Kawi bawi bo!"

"Ahhhhh, I win again! Noona I win again!" Joon jumped again. Jungkook looked at me with his pleading eyes. I shrugged my shoulders laughing hard with Auntie Kim.

And they continued to play two more time until I finished cooking. And you know what, Jungkook lost all that four times hashas. He would warn Joon every time if he kissed my lips so Joon just pecked my cheeks innocently.

"Hyung, is it delicious?" Joon asked as he ate the ramen I made. Jungkook nodded. We ate together happily.

"I thought you can't even cook, brat." Jungkook said wiggling his eye brow at me.

"Don't look down on me."

After lunch, we helped Auntie Kim to clean the table.

"Hyung, do you know why you cannot win?" Joon asked.

"Why?"

"Because you lose hashas." Joon said and laughed loudly. Aw, this kid.

"Joon!" Jungkook gritted his teeth rushing toward Joon and he ran away from him happily.

"Finally, I can see his smile again." Auntie Kim said smiling. I turned to her and found her teary eyes.

"After his mother died, he never shows us his happiness ever...and now, thank you Agassi, thank you very much..." She said taking my hands. I smiled nodding.