They've Gone

Jungkook smiled stroking Chae's hair

Jungkook smiled stroking Chae's hair. She slept soundly in his embrace. Her face was a bit paler and she looked skinny recently. Maybe because of the pregnancy and sickness.

Just then Chae started to frown and she tossed and turned in his arms.

"Is she dreaming again?" He asked himself hugging her closer.

"Don't leave me..." Chae mumbled softly. He felt her tight grip on his shirt.

"Shh, no one leaves you, ok?" Jungkook said patting her head. And she came back to sleep.

Jungkook gently took off his arms and moved his wife's body to the side. He pecked her forehead before got out of the room to take his phone and turned it on.

That moment he got a call from Suga.

"Nae, Hyung?"

"Where is Chae?" Suga's voice made Jungkook frown.

"She's asleep."

"Good. Just don't freak out and after this you have to take more control on Chae." His tone became serious and Jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach. He had a feeling this is not a joke.

"Wae? Something's wrong?" He started to panic.

"...."

Jungkook dropped his hand to his side, with his wide eyes he turned to look at the door of Chae's room. His hand started to tremble. His eyes got teary and his feet were numb.

"Chae..." He mumbled trying to hold his sense back.

"Arra...arrseo hyung. We'll be there." He said and walked toward the room. He moved toward the slowly.

"Chae" he shook her shoulder and she opened her eyes.

"What time is it? Eh, Jungkook, are you crying?" Chae asked cupping her husband's cheeks staring into his eyes.

"I'm not. Chae..."

"Nae?"

"Be strong"

"Wae? I'm always strong."

"Just promise me, you'll be strong and don't forget you still have me, your family and friends..."

"Yah! You're strange. It's not funny, ok?"

"Chae...what...what if someone leave you?"

"What are you talking about? What do you mean by leaving?"

"I mean what if they've gone?"

"Aniya...no one gonna leave me, ok? Stop acting, Jerk."

"Chae, please be strong. You have our child, me and the other..."

"Come on, Jerk. What are you talking about?"

"They...they've gone..."

"Who? Who gone?" Chae started to panic. She had a feeling that her dream would come true.