Last Secret

In the afternoon I didn't have class so I went to the hospital and took cared of Abeoji and told Mrs. Nara to go home. I put a vase of flowers on the table and went to stand beside the window. I just realized I became so mature. As I looked at my past, I was a spoil brat who like to mess around. But look, who am I now? Marrying Jungkook made me go through a lots. I lost my parents and I also lost my happiness as well. Yet, also thanks to Jungkook, my husband, because of the marriage, because of him, I learned a lots too.

"Lunch yet?" I flinched as a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders and I calmed down when I found it's just him.

"Not yet" I simple replied.

"I'm hungry. Let's eat together." He said putting his head on my head.

"But I'm not." I stubbornly said. Indeed, I was starving since this morning. I didn't eat and didn't have any gut to eat either.

"You'll end up having stomach ache at night." He stated lowly.

"Sekyung transferred abroad yesterday."

"Really? What do you think about it?"

"Maybe she felt ashamed to face us." I mumbled as tears started to form again. Jungkook sighed tightening his embrace.

Finally, Jungkook successfully dragged me to a restaurant to eat even if I tried to refuse. We left Abeoji when Auntie came back while Mrs. Nara hasn't there yet.

"Eat this, this and...this..." I looked at Jungkook who just put the meat, meat and meat in my plates.

"Seriously, Jungkook?"

"You know, you should eat more. You're getting skinnier now." He said steadily. I pouted but picked the food to my mouth one by one without protesting. Well, I knew how stubborn my husband was.

"Do you have class after this?" He asked putting his spoon down. I shook my head without looking at him.

"I don't want you to be home alone. So choose, my office or Suga hyung's house?" He gave me option which I didn't want to choose.

"How about my house?" I suggested. He stared at me as I stared at him with puppy eyes.

"Fine..."

"Yay! Love you."

"But..."

"Hm?"

"Take care"

"Ok"

After lunch, Jungkook had to rush to work but he managed to send me to my house first.

"Take care and don't cry." He said before pecking my lips. I smiled and nodded.

"See you" I waved as he drove off. I turned my heel to unlock the door.

"Hello" A voice came from my back. Before I could turn around a hand covered my face. It was very fast and the next moment everything became blank.

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt like my head going to break into pieces. I widened my eyes when I realized what happen before? Jungkook dropped me in front of my house...and I unlocked the door...then someone covered my face. Aww, I was kidnapped!!! What...what is this place?

"Hello?" I sat up hand on my hand shouting as I found myself in an empty room. There's only one couch that I was on earlier.

"Jungkook..." I mumbled feeling my pockets for my phone. It was gone. Think! Think! Chae, think!

"Yah!!! Who are you??!! Let me go!!!" I yelled out. But nothing seemed to respond to me. I then fell down on my knees.

"Jungkook! Help me!!" I then remembered my husband. It must Mrs. Nara for sure. I couldn't lose my life like that. I needed to survive. With that thought, the door cracked opened. I stood up and my eyes became wider.