Getting Worse

Jungkook walked into the hotel tiredly

Jungkook walked into the hotel tiredly. A receptionist gave him a key card. She didn't even forget to give him a wink as he said thanks. Jungkook just ignored her and walked away leaving the receptionist confused. Well, Jungkook was a cold hearted man though. You're not Chae, Miss. Receptionist.

He loosened his tie walking into his room. He was exhausted with the works all day. He never thought that his parent-in law's business was that big. With his grandfather's business, he's just a shareholder. But now he found it's harder to hold Chae's daddy's business in very short time. That's why they rarely home with Chae. Thanks to some elders who still there helping him. He dropped his body on the couch and grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"Chae..." The name came out of his mouth sweetly. Just one day, he missed her badly.

"It'll better if you're here, Chae." He mumbled lightening up the screen and saw her funny face on. He smiled stroking her cheek with his thumb.

"Miss you already, brat." He said pressing video call to her.

I sat quietly in the balcony. I felt so lonely. I wished Jungkook would be right here with me now.

'I'll do anything to...destroy someone I hate...'  Sekyung's word still lingered in my head. I felt nervous and worried. What would she do? She even threatened my life though. With that my phone rang. I grabbed it and found Jungkook's calling. I quickly picked up.

"Jungkook -ah..."

"I know, you miss me." He said smiling. I nodded.

"I wish you're here." I pouted.

"I'll be there any minutes."

"Liar" I said biting my lips. He chuckled.

"I miss you so much." He said smiling weakly. I smiled back sadly as Sekyung's word came up.

'Don't you think, you may lose your husband too...or even your life...'

"Jungkook -ah, don't force yourself too much and hurry back." I really meant it when I said that. I felt I really need him.

"Arraseo" he nodded staring at me through the video call. I smiled with my teary eyes. And we talked more about the business and stuff until I felt sleepy.

"It's late now. Go to sleep."

"Ok, you too."

"Good night. Love you, brat."

"Love you too, Jerk."

I put my phone down and continued to stare at the sky.

"Omma, Appa... I miss you..."

Jungkook sighed putting his phone down and grabbed a file from the table to read until he fell asleep.

Three days, like three years for Jungkook and Chae. She didn't go to school. But bad thing didn't stop happening since Sekyung kept appearing in the house and she kept giving Chae her warning. Chae tried to avoid her by staying in the room whenever she came.