Love You Too

After that we went to my school.

"I'll pick you up at 12." He told me before I got out of the car.

"Mm"

"And, don't let Sekyung hurt your again."

"....Ok..." I nodded opening the door.

As expected, V Oppa was waiting for me in front of the gate. I sighed again. Well, I realized I sighed a lot already.

"Morning" He greeted. I nodded and we walked in.

"I guess you already visit Omma." He said.

"Mm"

"I need to go the restroom a bit. Wait me at the locker, ok?" V Oppa said and turned into the corner to the restroom.

I walked toward the locker and opened it. For my surprise my locker was full of trashes. I sighed closing my eyes. How long I have to face all of Sekyung's anger? It had no sign she would stop though.

"Feel free to enjoy your everyday with these stuffs?" A sharp voice came from behind that I knew exactly who it was. I took a deep breath and turned to her. She was looking at me with a smirk.

"Feel free to do this kind of stuff on me but to tell you something... Jungkook will never love you and we will never divorce because of you." I said calmly and steady staring into her eyes bravely.

"Witch!" She cursed with her eyes full of anger.

"You're too selfish to try to get someone who doesn't even love you..." Before I could finish what I was talking, she reached her hand to slap me but this time I caught her hand.

"I have hands and I don't hesitate to fight back. Remember, if you slap me, I can slap you too." I said and pushed her hand back. She glared at me hatefully. But who cared, I'm not a statue. And I'm Min Chaewon, a brat at my previous school, beat a lot of girls because they tried to flirt with my Oppa. So I was not going to lose my husband to other girl also. I turned my heel and walked away.

"We'll see..." Before I turned the corner, I heard she said.

"That was so cool." V oppa said walking beside me. I smiled weakly while my mind kept thinking about Sekyung. I didn't want to fight with her though.

*********************************

"How was work?" I asked as I got into the car which Jungkook was waiting for me.

"Fine" He said lowly.

"Your voice didn't tell me so though."

"I'm just tired." His tone went lower. He pulled my hand to make me lean to him and he pecked my cheek before turned to start the engine. I blushed.

"Next week, we have final exam." I said leaning back to my seat. My cheeks were hot as well by embarrassment.

"I'll take it." He said and drove off. Then I notice Sekyung standing in front of the gate staring at us. I turned to look at Jungkook if he noticed too. He was staring at the path but I knew he was telling me to ignore her as he took my hand and stroke it gently.

"She's just nothing."

"Mm, where are we going?" I asked.

"To have lunch"

********************************

We came to a park and we had lunch like a picnic. It was a quiet place under a tree. It was also warm and fresh there. There weren't any people around since it was a workday. Jungkook had a mat in his car so we sat it on the ground.

"On Omma's birthday we always come here." He told me.

"Oh, then it's very good since I make Omma's favorite dishes." I said preparing all the food out.

"Thank you, Chae." I looked up hearing those words. He was smiling at me widely.

"You're welcome, Jerk." I said shyly. He reached his hand to push my chin up and captured my lips with his. It felt like I was in a drama where a main male kiss his bride in a flower garden. It felt good and heaven.

I took the boxes out and we started to eat.

"Say Ah!" I said handing my chopsticks with Kimchi to him. He looked at the chopsticks and then me. I gave him my eyes smile and he opened his mouth and took kimchi to eat.

"Yummy" I stated. He nodded and he gave me his chopsticks with kimbab. I smiled opening my mouth but he was just tricking me. He pulled it back, put the kimbab in his mouth and chewed it happily. I pouted glaring at him. He laughed hard on the mat.

"Jerk!" I hissed and pretended to ignore him.

"Nah, here. I was just playing." He said handing me another kimbab but I would not lose in his trick again. I kept my mouth shut and ate the food by myself.

"Come on." He didn't give up. I turned my head away.

"Fine" He put his chopsticks down and drank water. Full already? He just ate three spoons though.

"If you don't eat it then I don't eat either." He said crossing his arms on his chest.

"Eh..." I frowned looking at him.

"I'm serious."

"Tch, so childish, Jerk....Fine. Ah..." Well, I couldn't resist his seriousness. I opened my mouth waiting him to feed me. He smiled taking his chopsticks and took kimbab to feed me.

"Satisfied?" I asked mockingly. He wiggled his eyebrow at me. And we continued to eat.

After lunch, I sat there silently with Jungkook resting his head on my lap. I played with his hair. His hair was so soft and touchable. I looked down to see his face. His eyes were close. I stared at his perfect feature and reached my finger to trace his eyebrow. He opened his eyes and our eyes met. I continued to trace down to his sharp nose and then lips. How I loved his small lips, pink and kissable.

"I want to tell you something I never tell you..." I said. He took my hand to play with my fingers.

"What is it?"

"I..."

"..."

"I...Aish! Why is it very difficult?" I just wanted to say I love him. But it's very difficult to do so.

"Hm?"

"I...I think...I love you..." the last part I said in very low voice. He stared at me in surprise. I turned away avoiding his gaze. I didn't know what to do since I was very embarrassed. My cheeks turned red as well. Never in my life confess love to anyone. Jungkook didn't say anything. He sat up to face me. I lowered my head down didn't even dare to face his eyes.

"Chae..." He took my hand and pushed my chin up. I then stared into his eyes as he stared deeply in mine.

"I just wanna say... Thank you, I love you too." He said and pulled me into his embrace. I smiled. I felt safe and warm in his arms.

******************************

When it's time to go to school, Jungkook dropped me at school and he went to work. There, I saw V oppa waiting for me again. Wasn't he tired?

"Are you tired, Oppa?" I asked as we walking in the halfway.

"No"

"I can take care of myself, you know?"

"I know. But I promise with Kookie already." He said with nonchalance face. So I could only shake my head. We continued to walk to my class then Sekyung blocked my ways.

"What are you trying to do this time?" V oppa asked.

"Just wanna say hello." She said smirking. I felt bad with her smirk already. I stared at her as she stared at me with her cold eyes.

"Hello. That's all? Then excuse me." I said and walked pass her.

"He's always mine." She whispered. I sighed and my eyes met Taejun's who standing behind with Minhye. Minhye had her sorry eyes and Taejun had worried eyes for me. I nodded and walked pass them.

"I'm sorry, Chae." Minhye whispered.