Lack Of Love

The next day

"We'll come back on the day before your marriage. Don't do anything crazy, nae?" Mom said patting my head. I pouted hugging her tight. They were going back early in the morning and I didn't want them to go.

"Take care" Dad said and they went into the car to the airport. I walked back into the house to ready myself to school.

"Good morning, Chae" Unnie greeted walking down the stairs with Baeksoo in her arms. I pouted staring at her with my hands on my hips. She raised her eyebrows at me.

"What with that pout?" She asked playfully.

"You know all along that who my fiancé is."

"Not that long, Yoongi just told me last yesterday..."

"OPPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed my lung out. Unnie chuckled comforting Baeksoo who got shocked because of my voice.

"Oppa is so mean!" I said as Oppa walking down the stairs with Joon. Joon was in his school uniform and Oppa in his casual suit. Didn't he go to work?

"Chae" Oppa called. I turned my head away ignoring him.

"Send Joon to school." Oppa said. I turned to him and then Joon. Joon smiled at me innocently.

"Why?" I asked.

"We're going some where. We're in hurry now please." Unnie said.

"Ok" I accepted.

"Thank you"

"You go now? I have to ready myself first." I said running upstair.

"Ok. Joon-ah, go to eat breakfast and wait Noona there. Daddy and Mommy going now." Unnie said pecking Joon's cheek and Oppa patted his head.

"Let's go, Joon!" I shouted running into the kitchen to find Joon.

"Jerk?! What are you doing here?" I asked pointing to Jungkook who was eating bread with Joon beside.

"Having breakfast, what else?" He said shrugging his shoulders. I felt annoyed. I forgot I had to go to school with him every day.

"You can go to school first since I have to send Joon to his school."

"I'm going with you guys."

"No need"

"Let's go. Come on, Joon." That jerk said taking Joon's hand. Aish! I glared at his back walking behind them.

"Yayyyyy, Hyung and Noona send me school today!!!" Joon skipped happily. I smiled.

We were walking together with Joon in the middle. He said he wanted to hold my hand too. The smiles never left Joon's face at all. He looked happy with us. I took a quick glance at that jerk. He was in his usual poker face. It was like nothing happen to us last night. Think about the kiss heat rush to my cheeks.

After sent Joon school, we went to our school too. I didn't talk to him and he didn't let out a single word too. Ok, he's back to his cold self. Let me forget what he said last night. Nothing happen.

"Good morning, Chae!!!!" As we reached the gate, all of that jerk friends came out of their cars and greeted me. I smiled weakly and walked ahead into the gate. I didn't want any glare in the morning though.

"What happen to her today?"

At Lunch time

I got a message from Taejun. He told me to meet him at the back of the school. I smiled running out of the class to the back of the school.