One of his fact

In the evening, I had to go home with Jerk Face again. Namjoon Oppa had evening class, Jimin and J-Hope told me that they're busy and V oppa was busy being an alien around. I hated being with that unreasonable jerk.

I was walking with Jungkook behind. We didn't talk to each other and he just kept the distance. He seemed different from before. Before, he would fight back whenever I said something wrong to him, but now, he would not say anything and just kept his mouth shut all the time. That guy changed day by day. Cold Jerk! 

When we arrived home, Jungkook also came in the house.

"Noona!!!" He yelled running into the living room where Unnie and Joon were. When he met Unnie and Joon, he changed into his childish image again, completely 360 degree. I rolled my eyes as I saw his bright smile. Tch! Such a two faces jerk! I made a face and went to my room.

After shower I found I got a new message from unknown number.

From: unknown

Hi, Chae. I'm your new friend. Remember this morning?

Oh, he's Taejun for sure.

To: Unknown

Hi, You're Taejun, right?

From: Taejun

Bingo! What are you doing?

I took a few second to set his name.

To: Taejun sshi

Do nothing. You?

From: Taejun ssi

Reading some books. I guess, you hate a nerd, don't you?

To: Taejun ssi

Wrong! I like smart students. I like to study so I like people who like to study too.

And we continued to chat and find out more about each other. He's not bad, not boring and funny. I liked him.

"Chae-ah! It's time for dinner." Unnie yelled out from outside.

"Nae!!! Coming!" I replied and ran out of my room. 

"Hi, oppa!" I greeted Suga oppa as I saw he walked into the dining room.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"As usual, Bad!"

"I see"

"It's because of you, oppa. Why would I go back home with that Jerk too? He's so annoying and unreasonable." I said pouting.

"He's the only one who not busy after school. That's the reason to your why." Oppa said coldly. I made a face at him and stomped to the table where Unnie and Auntie were preparing the dishes. Unnie shook her head at Oppa as auntie slapped Oppa's shoulder.

"At least lower your coldness for your sister, Yoongi-ah" Auntie said

"I'm just being myself."

"Oppa" Unnie said glaring at her husband.  

                *********************

Jungkook walked into the house slowly with his steady face.

"Young master, it's time for dinner. Master and Madam are waiting for you" A maid said and bowed.

"I'm not hungry."

"But..."

"Go away" Jungkook said walking straight to his room.

"Good evening, hyung." As he was about to go into his room. A boy came out from a next room and greeted him. It's his brother, step-brother, Taejun. Jungkook turned to look and him with his fierce eyes. Taejun quickly walked away scared. Jungkook sighed going into his room.

Taejun was Jungkook's step-brother. He tried to be nice to Jungkook but he seemed to hate him so much. He never talked to Taejun nicely or more than three words. Jungkook always tried to avoid and ignore all of his members in family. 

Actually, Jungkook hated everyone in the house. He hated being in the house and he hated meeting with his father and family. No one understands why and nobody knows about his story either.

Behind his steady face, he kept a tender heart that would break easily.

He hated being nagged by his father that always compared him and Taejun. Taejun was a top student while Jungkook was at the bottom of the list. Taejun was a good son who always willing to listen and follow whatever his father said. Meanwhile, Jungkook was a rebellious son who always ignored his father's words. Jungkook was so sick of it and if it's possible he would leave the house. But something kept him to stay to protect it from someone. He had a big reason why he could not leave the house. Until the right time come...

Jungkook sat on the couch with a book in his hand and on that page was a photo. He was staring at the photo with teary eyes and then he laid his back onto the couch, closed his eyes and hugged the book tight into his chest. Jungkook was such a snail that had firm shell with his so soft flesh inside.

            **********************

Chae's POV

So every day I had to drag my life to school with those good looking men, Suga oppa's friend. Someday, V, another day J-Hope and someday Jimin. I was ok with that but I had a problem with Jerk Face. I had to come home with him. It annoyed me when he just looked at me with his boring eyes and we barely talked to each other because he was always quiet when he's around me or strangers but to his friends, Unnie, Joon and Uncle and Auntie, he acted very childish to them. Seriously, I wanted to know why he acted like that. Such a two faces Jerk. And one good thing was Taejun. We hang out a lot. I felt comfortable with him and we were like close friend. Sometimes he indirectly confess that he liked me like 'I like your smile...'. I just smiled shyly pretending I didn't hear anything. And when it came to Jungkook, I found there's always a bad tension between Taejun and him. Taejun tried to be friend to Jerk face but that selfish jerk would ignore him. That made Taejun felt upset. I didn't know what's wrong with that Jerk but I could tell that they were in a bad term, especially, Jerk face.

                *******************

Well, it's Saturday again. I sighed and took my phone from the table and checked the message that Auntie left. She sent me a clue about my fiancé. Seriously I hated Saturday.

"Black jeans, white undershirt and white-red long sleeves check shirt." I read silently. How am I supposed to find him when there were thousands of men wore those outfit. But I had no choice but to find him.

I walked down the stairs and found Unnie was feeding Baeksoo with Oppa was teaching Joon how to do homework.

"Morning, Chae. Ready to find your Mr. Right?"

"Well...I don't want to do it at all." I said lazily walking toward the couch and sat down beside Unnie.

"You still do it."

"Mom leaves me no choice after all."

"It's not bad either."

"It is for me."

"I wish you meet him soon."

"Like I care."

"It's been three months already."

"I better stop, right? I'm so sick of it."

"Don't worry. If you can't find him Auntie will show you and let you guys marry..."

"It's not what I want." I pouted picking Baeksoo up and pecked his cheeks.

"Baeksoo-ah, what should I do?" I said with sad eyes to him. He just blinked his eyes cutely. Unnie chuckled. I gave Baeksoo to Unnie and tiptoed toward Oppa.

"OPPA!!!" I shouted into oppa's ear and ran out of the house quickly before he could grab my neck for hurting his ear.

"Good luck, Noona!!!" Joon shouted.

"Thanks!"