Unreasonable Jerk

After dinner, I quickly went into my room and started to continue to do my assignment. Since Jerk face didn't help me, I had to do it alone though. Shh, why would I think about that Jerk too? With that my phone vibrated. I grabbed it and found a new message received. It was from unknown number. I opened and saw a text.

From: Unknown

Check your email address

What? That's it? Who is this? I quickly texted back.

To : Unknown

Why would I? Who are you?

From : unknown

I sent some stories about our assignment. You can finish it tomorrow with those stories.

Eh?? Was it Jerk face? Oh, I forgot to save his number on the day we discussed about our assignment.

To: unknown

You, Jerk Face?

From: Unknown

I'm Jungkook

To: Unkown

Whatever. Anyway, are you sure that your stories are useful?

While waiting for his text, I saved his number with a new name.

From: Lazy Jerk Face

I don't know. I threatened some smart kids to find them.

To: Lazy Jerk Face

Tch. I see. And I know, you can't do those things.

From: Lazy Jerk Face

Bye

Tch! I quickly checked my mail. But how could he know my email address?

To: Lazy Jerk Face

Yah! How can you know my email?

From: Lazy Jerk Face

Noona

Oh. I tossed my phone to the bed and checked the mail. I really got two new mails from that Jerk. I went through it and found they really related to the assignment. Great! I didn't have to find more.

Ah, that Jerk's power sometimes were useful too.

As I finished downloading all the stories, I grabbed my phone and text him.

To: Lazy Jerk Face

Good job

From: Lazy Jerk Face

Brat doesn't know how to say thanks?

Aish! he's trying to get on my nerve guys.

To: Lazy Jerk Face

Jerk doesn't deserve it.

From: Lazy Jerk Face

Brat! -_-!

I chuckled as I saw that face. I could feel his frown though.

To: Lazy Jerk Face

That's a lazy jerk face?

From: Lazy Jerk Face

..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lazy head as ever. I could not imagine how he threatened some nerd to do assignment for him in just a few hours. Or it could be that he found those stories by himself and he lied me like that, who know? That lazy jerk. He really had something hiding from us...I sensed that he's not that fool in studying...it's just because he's a lazy jerk.