Lazy Jerk

So I went to school with Mr. Alien who acted weird every times.

I didn't know why I didn't like them too. I felt uneasy with oppa's friends. I just could not be good to them and I just be myself who cold and aloof like they were strangers to me. Maybe it's because I didn't open up to them like I did to unnie and Joon.

I got out of V Oppa's car without any words.

"Good morning, Chae!!!!!!!!!" J-Hope ran out of his car toward me before I could walk pass the gate.

"Jimin, stop right there!!!" Jimin ran out of nowhere and hid himself behind Namjoon Oppa. He got chased by Jungkook. That jerk ran after him and kicked Jimin's butt. What's their matter though?

"What's wrong?" V oppa asked.

"It's not my fault! That Maknae got mad from somewhere else and he just threw all of his anger at me!" Jimin yelled out panting hard. Jungkook didn't say anything but tried to kick Jimin while Jimin tried to run away. I shook my head and walked away. I was not interested into their fight though.

I went into my first class and sat quietly at my seat. I was staring out of the window and my eyes caught someone familiar. Jerk face was walking in the half way slowly, step by step with his hands in his pockets. Cool! His nose always stood out and his blank eyes always bright under the sun ray. I slapped my face when I thought about his handsomeness. He's a jerk, nothing could change that fact, he's a jerk face. With that thought, something interested happened. I could not take my eyes off the picture in front of me. A girl ran to catch Jungkook's hand and he took his hand back harshly. That girl kept pulling his wrist back to face her but he kept pushing her away. It was like a couple's fighting or something. And it also looked like Jungkook dumped her and she was trying to get him back as what they described in a scene of a drama. That girl then screamed out and ran to pull his shoulder turning him around and then she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer and...  I widened my eyes as her lips crushed into his lips. Arggggggg! How could they do that kind of thing in that kind of place? It's school, you know? Students started to gather around watching the kissing scene. So I could not see them anymore until I found Jerk Face walked out of the crowded with his poker face. Aish! Such a cold hearted guy. Dumped a girl and acted like nothing happened. How could he? Careless! Mindless! Heartless!

"Good morning class!" Teacher came in and greeted us with a smile.

"Good morning teacher." And we greeted back lazily. And blah blah blah...he started to teach.

As expected, Jerk Face came in the class in the middle of the lesson. He bowed to teacher and walked to his seat. I ignored him and he didn't even look at me too.

It's break time and I could not ignore that Jerk face anymore as I remembered the history assignment. I needed his help anyway, although he's a top weak student though.

"Yah" I poked his shoulder with my ruler.

"..." He turned to me raising his eyebrow.

"Let's go to the library."

"For?"

"Assignment. Don't tell me, you forget about it?"

"Eo..."

"Then?"

"You do it alone. I told you I can't do anything for it."

"How can you get score then? It's not fair when you don't help anything but you also get score. Whatever, you have to help me. At least, you can help me to find a book."

"Lazy"

"Come on. If you don't help me, I'll tell teacher and I'll inform your parent about your grade too."