Dream

"Will the plan work?"

"Of course"

"But..."

"And you choose to lose?"

"No! I can't!"

"So..."

"I'll do it"

"Good"

*****************************

A few months later

"Jungkook..." I said lowly staring at the pen in my hand.

"Hm?" He hummed without looking at me. We were in our room. I sat on the floor doing my homework and suddenly I said to him. He was reading a file with his laptop on his laps.

"I feel...mm...what can I say? It's not good to feel this way..." I had a bad feeling since yesterday.

"How?"

"I used to have this kind of feeling once...but I don't remember when..."

"..."Jungkook looked down to me with his eyebrow raise. I looked at him with teary eyes. I didn't know why I had a feeling to cry suddenly, but my eyes just got teary unknowingly.

"Chae..." Jungkook looked surprised seeing my teary eyes. I quickly blinked my eyes to hold back my tears.

"What's really wrong with me?" I asked, more like mumbling but enough to be heard by him.

"What bother you?" Jungkook asked ruffling my hair. I sighed putting my pen down. No feeling to do either. I got up and sat on the couch beside him.

"It's stronger than I used to feel..." I said putting my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes inhaling his scent, at least it could make me feel better.

"Only you can control your feeling, Chae." He said without taking off his eyes from the paper.

"It's not like I want to feel this way though."

"Then you're expecting that there will be something bad happen?" He asked.

"Yep..."

"Not so sure though. Who know, it's just your mood swing. On your period?"

"Nope..."

"Then..."

"It's complicated."

"..." He was silent and I didn't say a word either, so we were in silent for a while. I linked my arms with his as my feeling getting worse and worse. I heard he sighed. He put the paper and his laptop on the table then he wrapped his arms around my body pulling me to hug closely. I moved to find the comfortable spot and wrapped my arms around his waist with my head on his chest.

"Nothing bad happen and everything is always fine." He said kissing my head. I nodded and closed my eyes to sleep.

Jungkook sighed hearing his wife's soft snoring. She looked so down recently, he didn't know why and she couldn't find out herself. He moved her body off his and got up to carry her to the bed. She opened her eyes sleepily and then closed back cutely as she realized she was in her husband's arms. Jungkook smiled putting her gently on the bed and got on his side to cuddle with his wife. Chae moved closer to his chest as Jungkook kissed her forehead and they went off to sleep.

In the long blurry space which I couldn't see even a thing around. Where am I?

'Chae-ah' I heard omma's voice and I turned to see my parent. They were standing there smiling at me. But it was not their happy smile as usual, it looked somehow sad. I smiled running toward them and hugged Omma tight.