Fair Between Us

Every day at school was like that, sometime peaceful, sometime full of bully of Sekyung. V oppa and Jimin oppa tried to help me out and Minhye tried to stop Sekyung. I myself tried to fight against her. Jungkook knew all of the things that happened. He would nag and nag about it. He even wanted to meet Sekyung but I stopped him every times. About Taejun, he seemed calm and back to his normal self. Taejin was back to study abroad. Mrs. Nara didn't have any action but still I had a feeling she would never stop.

Time flew fast, it's two months after I and Jungkook married. He was quite busy with his works and I was busy with my exam yet Jungkook would take his time to help me with the lesson I didn't understand. Well, he made me found out more about him. He's not only a jerk but a smart who good at everything. And one more thing that made we fought sometimes, Ken who disappeared for a while happened to call me often and Jungkook got jealous every times. Well, it's cute when he's jealous but sometimes I got tired and sick.

"Chae, your phone is ringing." Jungkook shouted out as I was in the bathroom taking a bath.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Your boyfriend!" See! It's Ken for sure.

"Pick it up then!" I shouted back.

I then got out of the bathroom after finishing the shower already in my pajamas. I was shock when I found Jungkook was sitting on the bed looking blankly to the wall. Normally, he was doing his work or busy with his laptop. It's strange tonight.

"You surprise me, Jerk." I said putting my hand on my chest.

"And what with that face?" I asked seeing his unusual face. He didn't say anything. I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Jealous again?" I asked playfully remembering he just picked up Ken's line. He sighed looking up at me and walked toward me. I widened my eyes stepping back as he came closer.

"What...what are you trying to do?" I stuttered. He stared at me with his cold eyes made the chill ran down my spine. My back touched the wall and finally I was trapped in his arms.

"Jung... Jungkook, are you alright? Tell...tell me what did you talk with Ken?"

"He told me he loves you..." His right hand on my waist now.

"Wha...what?"

"He's going to take you again..." His left hand was on my back.

"Then...?"

"I'll kill him." He pulled me up.

"Y...Yah!"

"I'm not kidding." Now, I was in tiptoes position.

"Jungkook ...it's fair now, right?"

"Fair?" His nose on my cheek. I stayed still in his arms which support my whole body.

"You...have Sekyung and I'm jealous. Then why can't I have Ken?" I asked trying to turn away from his nose and eyes.

"You're talking about fair?" He asked smirking.

"Ye...yes, we have right to be jealous..."

"Then make it fair for you and me." He said smiling and lift me up bridal style.

"Ahkkk, what are you doing? Put me down now!"

"I'll put you down." He said and put me down on the bed.

"Jung... Jungkook...what are you doing?" I asked pushing his chest as he was on top of me.

"It's fair."

"Ho...how?"

"I'll make you mine and I'll be yours and it'll be fair between us. Deal?" He said with serious expression.