Assignments

It's Monday again and I had to study. Suga Oppa dropped me in front of my school and then he went to work.

"Bye bye, oppa" I waved at oppa and turned around to the gate and my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

"Chae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" V and J-Hope startled me with their loud greeting. My eyes widened with my hand on my chest. Namjoon and Jimin Oppa were laughing his head out together at the back. I calmed myself down and glared at them.

"You guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aish!" I stomped my feet angrily.

"And you two..." I pointed to Namjoon and Jimin.

"I almost got heart attack and you laugh like that? Tch! Such a nut!!!" I rolled my eyes shaking my head and walked away.

"You're cute when you're angry, Chae!" V shouted. Cute my butt! They were trying to kill me because their fangirls were glaring at me like they wanted to kill me by their eyes. Tch! Who cares!

It's history's class and I was like 'what the hell is this subject?' it's boring and stress. I didn't like history, you know!

Oh, I forgot to tell you, I and that Jerk were classmates. But I didn't see his present at all. Where was his corpse anyway? But it's a great day ever if he didn't come.

"Sorry, I'm late" That's it!!! I rolled my eyes as I heard his annoying voice. He was walking like a zombie. He looked dumb and lifeless.

"It's ok. But try to be early next time" Teacher said and Jungkook walked toward his seat that next to me. I ignored him and continued to focus on teacher.

"Class! This session I have an assignment for you. And you have to do in group. Two students per group, one girl and one boy. Clear? I'll give you the concept and now I'll pick your group one by one" Teacher announced at the end of the class. Everyone whined and made an unhappy noise.

"Jihun with Jihye! Sungmin with Taehui and HyunA with Kevin...." I was too lazy to listen so I put my head on the table. I was catching my Jungkook's side face. He was staring blankly to the front and I could see his side profile clearly. I never noticed that his nose was that sharp. His upper lip were so thin while lower lips was plum and pinkish. Kissable! His eyes were built into perfect shape with clear bright sparkle. Shh that was perfect! I didn't admire him but it's true. His face was perfect.

"Min Chaewon and Jeon Jungkook!" That was my name. Wait! What?! Chaewon and who?

"Excuse me, teacher. Who is my partner?" I rose up and raised my hand to ask teacher.

"You with Jeon Jungkook" Jeon Jungkook? That Jerk? Oh God! What the heck?!

"Teacher, may I change my partner?" I asked.

"What's the problem with him?"

"I don't like him"

"Sorry, I guess you can't change because I already prepare everything. So the deadline is on Friday. That meant there are four days left for you. Any question? No? Goodbye class, see you." Teacher said and walked out of the class. Oh teacher! I whined and glared at That Jerk.

Jungkook just sighed staring at me with his tired eyes. I was stunned with those eyes. He looked tired but unreadable. I swear, I never saw those tired eyes before. His eyes always showed me a stubborn and annoying feeling but it's so different today...I turned away biting my lips. Some strange feeling interrupted me and his eyes were just in front of me when I closed my eyes. Why? Aish! Wake up your mind, Chae-ah! He's a jerk!

"What to do?" I said to him. It's time to go home and we were in the class. I was packing my things into my backpack and he was sitting still.

"You do it." He said coldly and stood up. That was I expected he would say.