Heritage

Just ten minutes, I guess, the bell rang and as soon as I opened the door, Jungkook rushed in. I stepped back quickly but he got me into his embrace. We both kept silent until I only heard his heavy breath. My tears fell down again as I felt how worried he was. I should not be so clumsy and tell him where I was.

"I'm...I'm sorry...Jungkook-ah..." I mumbled and sobbed hard in his chest. He didn't say anything but pushed me from his arms.

He stared at me as I didn't dare to look at him.

"At least text me..." he whispered. I nodded couldn't speak out as I was sobbing hard. He pushed my chin up and kissed me on the lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him back taking all of the worry from him.

Well, I can't deny, his embrace is the safest place for me.

So I ended up telling what I heard from Sekyung and Mrs. Nara. I cried again talking about them. My parents died for nothing because of them, because of their selfish. I couldn't forgive them ever. Jungkook sighed pulling me into his arms. I sobbed hard. He patted my head gently as I clenched on his arms tight.

"And about Abeoji... I think we should not let her take care of him anymore or she will hurt him..." I said worriedly.

"It's right. I and Suga Hyung have a plan already. If she dare do anything, it's like putting herself into the jail by her own hands."

"But...can we hide Abeoji away from her" I asked. Jungkook smiled hitting my head gently.

"If we take him away, she'll know that we suspect her. One more thing, she will not do anything to him, because if there's no Appa, she's nothing to our family. That means she's got nothing so Appa is the only key for her to get what her want." Jungkook explained carefully while playing with my fingers. I took a moment to understand. He chuckled wrapping his arms around my shoulders and kissed my head.

"Let's go home." Jungkook stood up and pulled me along but I resisted getting up.

"Ani" I shook my head.

"Can we stay here tonight? I miss home very much..." I said pouting. He sighed staring down at me. I pouted using my puppy eyes at him.

"Seriously, Chae, we have to go home tonight because I have to find something in Appa's room."

"Well,...that's..." I lowered my head down.

"..." Jungkook sighed bending down and lift me up bridal style. I didn't say anything but wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I promise, when all the things settle down, we'll live here." He said while walking on the half way.

"Really?"

"Mm, if the thing go smoothly as I expect."

"Of course." I said smiling.

So we went to eat something first since I didn't dinner, I felt hungry. And then we went home. I was very tired so I took a quick shower and went to sleep first because Jungkook said he wanted to find something in Appa's room.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom with his sweatpants and white t-shirt. He walked toward the bed and bent down to peck Chae's cheek before going out. He went straight into Mr. Jeon's office. Jungkook sighed looking around the room and stepped toward the desk. He started to check the drawer one by one, followed by the files on the desk. But he still couldn't find the thing he wanted. He paused for a moment and stared at the big book shelf.

'It must be taken by that witch' Jungkook thought staring at the shelf. With that the door cracked open revealing Taejun.

"Hyung..." He quietly called him. Jungkook didn't bother to look at him as he kept open the folders.

"Let's have a cup of tea, hyung." He hesitated offered. Jungkook looked up at him, he stared at Taejun a bit and nodded. He went out to the balcony and Taejun followed him with two cups of tea. They sat there silently sipping their tea. Taejun sighed putting a file on the table.

"You want this, right?" He said. Jungkook glanced at the brown file and then nodded calmly.

"I guess, I don't need to explain. You already know who takes it." Jungkook nodded at the younger's word. They're both smart, they knew clearly what they were talking about even they didn't talk directly to the point.

"I think again and again about my mom and I don't want her to go too far. She got too much already. I'm not trying to help you and hurt my mom but it's the only one thing for me to pay everything to you instead my mom. I knew if I don't do it, still you will. So...I have a favor... don't hurt her..." Taejun explained sadly with teary eyes. Jungkook sighed again and grabbed the file. He opened and read it thoroughly.

"This file is the reason why Appa and your mom fight?" Jungkook asked. Taejun nodded.

"Appa discussed this with his lawyer and he made a draft but Mom just happened to know about it before he could send to the lawyer so she wanted Appa to change everything from your name to mine and Taejin. Not just a part of the inheritance, she wanted everything. Mom even hide this draft, I just find it in her room today and I know you need it..."

"Thanks"

"Hyung..." Taejun looked at Jungkook with hesitation.

"..."

"After this, I have a wish..."

"..."

"Let me leave with Mom and Taejin. I promise, we'll go away and we'll not bother you anymore...I know Mom is wrong but I don't want to see her in that kind of place, so just let us leave..."

"You can't go anywhere...this is your house and Appa is your Appa, he needs you to help him with his business. About your mom, I can't say I can help but I'll try. Law is law, if she goes too far, polices will do their job. Let me say this for the last time, you and Taejin still in this family's list, you still have responsibility to manage family's inheritance so you can't leave." Jungkook said slowly. Taejin looked at him with confuse. Jungkook picked his cup and sipped. After that they stayed silently staring into the dark from the balcony.

Jungkook got into the room finding Chae was still asleep. He went to his desk and put the file in the drawer and went to bed. He smiled pecking her lips before pulling her closer. She mumbled his name and fell asleep again.

"Jungkook?" I yelled my husband's name as I woke up. He was not beside me like he always was. I frowned getting out of the bed.

"Where is he?" I asked myself taking my phone but I found a note beside it.

'I have to go to work early. Eat breakfast before go to school. V Hyung will pick you up later.

Take care, Love.'

I smiled reading his message and went to prepare myself for school. As I got out of the gate I saw V Oppa and his car waiting for me.

"Annyeong" I said smiling.

"Good morning. How's your feeling today?" He asked opening the door for me.

"Just fine" I replied getting in the car. And we went to school.

"I hope, it's a good day..." I said looking outside of the window.

"Of course. Sekyung is not here anymore." What he said made me turn to look at him.

"What?"

"She transferred abroad yesterday." He answered.

"Really?"

"Maybe she tries to escape. What she did is just too much already. Bullied you and your parent's accident." He continued. I frowned thinking about yesterday when I heard what she talked through the phone.

"Maybe...she just feels ashamed."

"She should be."

And I kept silent and think about it again and again. Although, I was happy that she couldn't bully me anymore, but other side of me worried about her that she would be in any danger because of Mrs. Nara. She shouldn't put her life into that kind of thing from the first place though.