School And Work

Jungkook's part

Jungkook was on the phone with someone with his eyes kept looking at a car now and then which he noticed following him since he left home.

"I'll be late a bit. Have to play around with a friend. Thank you, Hyung." Jungkook hang up and smirked as he looked at that car on the mirror.

"It's gonna be so fun." He said and speed up. That car also followed in the equal speed. The car kept good distance from Jungkook. Jungkook didn't go to the company but kept driving around the town and then out of a town into an orchard. The car parked beside the gate and the window rolled down reveling a guy with fierce eyes. He looked at Jungkook who got out of the car and walked to talk to the worker didn't forget to take some photos.

Jungkook bought some plantlets and put them in the trunk and drove from the orchard like he knew nothing.

"Yes, he just got out of the orchard." The man talked on the phone as Jungkook's car went pass.

'.........'

"Nothing fishy. He bought plantlets."

'...............'

"Yes, Ma'me" He said hanging up and drove his car away.

Meanwhile Jungkook's car was in a corner which the man didn't notice. He was staring at the car straight and then he smirk.

"Interesting" He mumbled driving the car out of the corner and headed to his destination.

**********************************

Jungkook stopped his car in front of a big building and a man ran up to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jungkook ssi." He said bowing. He was around Jungkook's age, probably older by two or three years.

"Annyeong, Hyung. Help me with the plantlets." Jungkook said opening the trunk. Mr. Kim took some of plants and two guards came to help them.

"We have a meeting at 10." Mr. Kim said walking into the elevator with Jungkook.

"Suga hyung will join too, right?"

"Yes. He's waiting for you. And the files you need, they're in your room."

"Thank you."

Jungkook bowed to Mr. Kim and he got into his room. His room was a private one. No one knew that he's also one of the shareholder there beside some important business partners and Suga.

"Annyeong Hyung. Sorry for making you wait. When did you arrive?" Jungkook said to Suga who working on his laptop on the couch.

"It's fine as long as I can wait. I come here right away after the plane landed." Suga replied carelessly without taking his eyes off the screen. Jungkook smiled taking some file from his desk and went to sit beside Suga.

"Kim NamShik" Jungkook read the file.

"He's an easy going partner. He will do anything if he got his favorite present. It's should be something like painting or vase" Suga explained slowly.

"Jo Youngjin"

"He loves your grandpa very much so it's not the problem with him but he needs to see your confident."

"Jung Jihoon"

"You may think he's crazy when you first see him. But he will knock you down when you find it's funny."

"Alright, I'll see them today." Jungkook said and continued to read the paper.

"It's time. I'm going" Suga said closing his laptop.