Alone

The next day, everyone came to visit one by one

The next day, everyone came to visit one by one. But Chae just kept her mouth shut all the time.

"Take care, dear. You're two still young, many of our children will come later." Mrs. Nara said holding Chae's hand. She just lowered her head. Taejun sighed turning away with sad eyes.

"We feel very sorry about your parents and now we have to lose our grandchild...however, after this you have to stay strong, nae? There're many things you have to take care." Mr. Jeon said. Jungkook on the other hand, sat quietly on the couch leaving them talk to Chae.

After a while they went back. Jungkook walked to Chae who was sitting on the bed staring blankly into the wall.

"It's time to sleep, Chae." He said putting his hand on her head. She just shook her head.

"You haven't slept since the morning." He hugged her sitting figure and then pushed her down to lay her on the bed.

"Appa and Omma couldn't rest in peace if you keep doing like this..." As she heard the words appa and omma, her eyes started to tear up. Jungkook cleared his throat finding he had said the wrong words.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered pulling her into his embrace with a deep sigh.

Chae's POV

I wake up but I really didn't want to open my eyes. I was afraid I would cry again, and that would worried Jungkook.

After a while

"So, you expect that there's someone behind the accident?" I heard Jungkook asked. My ears perked trying to catch the conversation since they were trying to be quiet as possible.

"The police checked the CCTV and found something odd about the car that caused the accident. It turned out that the driver did it in purpose even if he admitted he was drunk." Suga oppa said.

"..."

"The police said if we file the lawsuit, they'll take the action on it."

"We'll do." I sat up and said. They turned to me.

"Chae..." Unnie mumbled.

"Whoever it is, I'll never let it go." I continued clenching my fist. Suga oppa and Jungkook let out a sigh.

"So, I'll work on the file and Jungkook, from now on, you'll help me with Chae's parents' business. We have some elders who willing to support and Rapmon also takes a part with us too..."

"I want to help too." I and Unnie said unison. Suga oppa turned to look at his wife while Jungkook turned to me and then they shook their heads at the same time.

"Nah, it's not like we can't do it."

"I'll try my best. Anyway it's my parent's company. It's also my duty though."

"Chae needs more rest and after that you have to finish your study first. For AhnNa, you need to take care of our sons." Suga Oppa said with serious tone.