Club

Finally, I was standing in front of the club. Taejun was beside me, he seemed comfortable with the place, not like me. I was always covered by my parent so that I never ever get into this place. It's my first time though. I was wearing short dress with short sleeves. I just applied a little make up and left my long hair freely. Finding my fiancé no need to be sexy, right?

"Let's get in." I flinched as Taejun pulled my hand. I let out a deep breath and walked in with him.

I was welcomed by loud rock music. The song was played loudly, alcohol smell went through my nose and made me chock on my saliva.

"Are you ok?!" Taejun shouted into my ear but the sound of his voice was too soft to hear. I nodded trying to make more space to walk. It's so crowded. Teenagers were around dancing, flirting and...even kissing. I turned my head away as I caught a couple kissing in the corner.

"Let's find a seat first."

"Ok"

Taejun pulled me to a place where no much people. It's called counter or something and the music was not too loud. Taejun ordered something to drink. I was thirty so I grabbed it and gulped down. Ah, not bad. Smell like alcohol but I like it.

"Don't drink it too much, you'll be drunk."

"It tasted good."

"Of course"

"So, I'll try to find him first." I said taking my phone out.

"It's such an old traditional." Taejun said.

"My parent leaves me no choice at all" I nodded reading the message.

"His outfit was black tight jeans, gray t-shirt and black jacket." I read the message and then tried to find that man. But it's not easy finding a man in the crowded.

"How about that boy?"Taejun said pointing his chin to a man sitting on a chair. He was in black outfit.

"No, he's wearing black t-shirt. The message said my fiancé wears gray t-shirt not black."

"That young man?"

"No"

"That man?"

"He's too ugly." and blah blah blah

"And...wait! Is that Jeon Jungkook?" I said trying to look at a young boy. He was talking to a sexy girl.

"Oh, really. Hyung is here too?" Taejun nodded. And with that That Jerk turned to our direction. Taejun flinched but tried to be calm. I saw fear in his eyes. I narrowed my eyes at that jerk. He smirked and then turned to talk to that sexy girl.

"I never think that that Jerk could be this playboy."

"He's not something you can read easily. He's unreadable."

"Tch! Such a heartbreaker."

"I think we should go. Let's find your fiancé later."

"Ok" I nodded. We walked through the crowded to get out. I turned to look for that jerk again. For my surprise, He was kissing that girl. I was frozen at that spot. Taejun noticed and looked at his brother. I felt like I hated seeing him like that...I meant I didn't like the scene. I kept watching as his hand ran along her shoulder to her waist. Aish! He's such a playboy. Ah! I hate it! I hate him even more. JERK JERK JERK! Pervert Jerk!

"Let's go!" Taejun said pulling me. I kept walking behind him like a doll. The picture of that jerk kissing the girl kept playing in my eyes. I didn't know why, but it bothered me a lot. What happen to me?