My fiancé

Two hours later

Finally, that jerk let me rest. We were in the cafe, I was eating ice-cream and that jerk were sitting with his poker face staring out of the window.

"Why don't you eat?" I asked with mouthful. He turned to me raising his eyebrow.

"Fine. Continue what you are doing."

"What if something unexpected happen tonight...what will you do?" He asked with mysterious voice. I stopped eating staring at him curiously.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing...just want to make sure you won't freak out tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Forget it. Nothing gonna change either." He said wiggling his right eyebrow at me. I frowned, with that my phone vibrated. I took it out and found a new message receive. I read and my eyes widen. Finally, the day...

From Auntie

Hey, little monkey. Surprised!!! Guess what, tonight is gonna be the best night. You're going to meet your fiancé at 9pm. So get ready and wait for us at home. Good luck kid :)

Aish!!!! This is freaking bad news ever.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked. I looked up and stared at him.

"Why did you ask me with that question, jerk? It's like you know that tonight I'm going to die." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Huh? That question? Like I said, just to make sure you're not going to kill yourself."

"Yah! You know about it, oppa tells you?"

"Nah, I know that you have fiancé and I'm sure you don't love him that why I ask if you want to run away?"

"Run...Run away?" I mumbled, he nodded.

"Why would I? My parents will cook me alive if I do so."

"Then you will accept it? Marry a guy you don't like?"

"What can I do? They're my parents, I can't disappoint them."

"Ah, Brat knows how to obey parents too?"

"At least I'm not a rebel like you."

"What about That Bastard? You like him, right?"

"He's Taejun, your brother Jerk."

"Whatever"

"I like him...he likes me..."

"So..."

"I have my plan...but I think I don't need to tell you." I said.

"Let's go home then. You have to ready yourself to meet your future husband." He said getting up and we went home.

That Jerk stopped the car and I opened the door.

"See you tonight." He said and drove off. I waved at him didn't even care about what he said to me. I opened the gate and got in.

"I'm home." I said lowly.

"Hey, Chae. Come on, you have to ready yourself." Unnie said pulling me to my room. There, three boxes were on my bed.

"Go, take a bath." She said pushing me into the bathroom. I didn't protest and did whatever she said.

Finally finished, I was dress up and styled by unnie.

"Here, my cute donsaeng has became a fully pretty woman already." Unnie said smiling. I pouted.

"Come on, check yourself." She said pulling me to the mirror. There I was, with knee-length pink dress, it fit my body so well. I felt I was a woman already not a little Chaewon before. My face was covered with light make up. I couldn't believe I had such a beautiful face before. My natural brown hair was curled perfectly. But the fact that I was going to marry someone I didn't like made me sad already.