Taejin

I hummed walking into the house. It felt so right when my crush also liked me back.

"Chae" Oppa's voice came out from the corner and that startled me.

"Oppa, you scared me!" I said patting my chest.

"Don't do that again." Oppa said coldly.

"Do what?"

"You have a fiancé, you know that right?" He continued. I lowered my head as I realized that he saw everything.

"I..."

"I know, Taejun is good for you. But, Remember...you're not available." Oppa said and walked away. Available? What am I? Thing? Aish!

"Oppa! I'm not a thing!" I whined.

"Then, live as you're a woman."

"Oppa!!!"

********************

I was really going crazy. Unnie, aunite and oppa were being strict to me. They didn't allow me to go anywhere I wanted. I had to go to school with That lazy annoying jerk and came back with him. I could not even go out after school. AhkKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, it's Saturday. I felt liking Saturday now. Because it's a day that I could walk freely by myself.

"Chae, good luck." Unnie said as she saw me ready myself to go out. I sighed walking toward Baeksoo who playing with his little duck alone on the couch. I picked him up and pecked his soft cheek gently.

"Noona, where are you going today?" Joon ran out of the kitchen with oppa after breakfast.

"I don't know too, Joon-ah. Would you like to go with me?" I said pinching his cheek playfully.

"So sad, Daddy promises me that he'll play game with me. So I can't go. Sorry Noona."

"It's ok. Then, I go alone again." I said and put Baeksoo in Oppa's arms.

"Find him soon, Monkey." Oppa said. I rolled my eyes pouting at Unnie who smiling at me.

"Bye"

As I walked out of the gate, my phone suddenly vibrated. I took it out and found a message from Taejun.

From: Taejun

Can you go out today?

To: Taejun

Yes

From: Taejun

Wanna hang out with me?

To: Taejun

Where?

From: Taejun

Here

Eh? With that Taejun's car stopped just in front of me. I smiled and got into his car.

"So fast" I said.

"It's very difficult to meet you now."

"Blame my oppa and unnie. They're so strict to me now."

"So...where to go?"

"I have to go the park today to find my fiancé first. And after that we can hang out all day." I said checking the message Auntie left.

"Blue jeans, white undershirt...black-white check shirt." I read the message.

"That's it?"

"Yes. Auntie always leaves me a message about his outfit every Saturday for me to find him."