His Scar

After 382348953895893 minutes

I opened my eyes and was a bit surprised when I saw myself on the couch but I relaxed as I remembered why I was there. I got up and walked to the bed. Jungkook was sleeping soundly on the bed. I stared into his face and examined thoroughly. He had a small scar on his left cheek, and I felt something strange when I saw that scar, something like sadness.

I could not control myself but reached my finger to touch his scar. It felt like...hurt...

I quickly took my hand off as he opened his eyes slowly. I stepped back as he stared at me with his tired eyes.

"Where am I? Why are you here?" He asked weakly.

"You're in the hospital. I was forced to take care of you."

"I'm fine now. You can go." He said silently but I could feel the coldness and loneliness.

"You're fine? You're kidding me? Look at your face, please! It's like you're a ghost already." I mocked.

"I'm not. I'm just pale..."

With that the door opened and two old people came in. They were Jungkook's parent, I meant, Jungkook's appa and his step mother.

"Jungkook-ah, are you alright? We're sorry that we visit you late, we're too busy today." His step mother said taking his hand. But that jerk forever a jerk, he took his hand away from her.

"Jungkook-ah, you should have tell us." His dad said worriedly.

"If you're here to blame me, that's the door." He said pointing his chin to the door. I frowned seeing his attitude toward his parent.

"We're sorry." Mrs. Jeon said softly.

"..."

"And Chae, thank you for taking care of my son." Mr. Oh turned to me and smile. I smiled back.

"You're welcome, Uncle."

"I want to rest, you can go." Jungkook said coldly, looked like he's trying to shoo his parents away. I frowned glaring at him and turned to look at Mr. Oh. He sighed and nodded.

"Ok. Let rest a lot. We're going." And he walked out of the room with Mrs. Oh behind.

"Yah!" I quickly turned to glare at the Jerk.

"You rude! You should not do like that. They're very worried about you."

"Fake"

"At least they come to see you...although she's your step mother but she really cares about you..."

"You know nothing. Don't act like you know everything." He said a bit yell since he's still weak. I bit my lip glaring at him.

"She's trying to be good to you every time...it's you that never open up to her."

"Shut up"

"You're just into your past life too much. You're just into your mother and think that no one can be like her...you think that your step mother steals your father, his love for you, his caring, and everything! So that you hate her, don't you?" I yelled. His frowned became deeper and then he grabbed my hand tight.

"You got fooled, Brat. That what that bastard tells you?" He asked tightening his hand around my wrist till I felt hurt.

"Yes! And it's true about you!"

"You're really a fool."

"Yah!!! Let me go!" I said trying to release my hand from his grip and he let it go. I looked at my red wrist. It's hurt. I was not sure if he's really sick. He's so strong though.