Portfolio

On the way back home

"Do you know him?" Jungkook asked as we were on the way back home.

"You meant, Ken?"

"Mm" Well, his voice was so calm.

"What can I say? Mm...we just talked yesterday in Facebook and today we meet him. We studied at same school at America..."

"And you know, he likes you, right?" He said lowly. I turned to him and found he didn't look at me but focus on the road.

"Why do you ask?"

"I'm your husband." Husband...I felt something from his tone...like he really meant it when he said 'husband'.

"Then...I don't know. He told me he's my secret admire..."

"..." I really could not read his mind. He showed no emotion at all. Somehow...I felt I wanted to see his jealous expression.

"No more question? Then, it's time for me to ask."

"..."

"Why do you involve in Oppa's business? Why not your father?" I asked staring into his side face. He sighed and parked the car along the river.

"It's my grandfather's business. My father does nothing in this business. And Mr. Jackson takes care the company after my grandfather died. From now on, I'll take care of his part in the company..." He started telling slowly.

"Can you? ...I meant, how can you do that when you're studying?"

"What do you think? Can I do it? Do you think, can I take care of a big business when I'm a top weak student at school?"

"That's the point I want to know."

"You're so stupid." He said chuckling softly.

"Yah!"

"What?"

"I'm serious."

"I'm not playing"

"So, you really work for your grandfather's business?"

"Of course" I remained silent. He was really something when it came to his study. That guy was not that bad in knowledge. But, why should he hide it?

"Thinking too much makes you get older, you know?" He said smirking.

"Who said I'm thinking too much?"

"You know it." he smiled driving off.

After shower, I laid down on the bed with my phone. I owed Ken an explanation though. Jungkook was at his study desk doing something. I went into the message and found five message from Ken.

'Hi, Chae. How are you doing? What are you doing?'

'It's a shocking news for me tonight'

'You're already married'

'Your husband is quite cold...but I can say...he's good for you.'

'Is this real? You're my first love and I've been waiting for long time...I have been trying to find you, followed you, looked for you at school, tried to approach you...and now I meet you...in the name of my business partner's wife...so funny, right?'

I sighed reading his message. I knew, it's such a heart broken story. But what could I do? I was not a single girl anymore. I quickly replied.

'First, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you from the first place. It was a short time though. Yes, it's an excuse. But it's true. I'm really sorry...' The message sent and a few second later. I got a message from Ken.