Ken

The morning came and I woke up in Jungkook's arms. It seemed I used to be in his arms though. After the incident, I felt safe with him. I had no idea where it was from too. Last night, after the shower I was pulled to the bed and Jungkook forced me to sleep like that in his embrace. Because of tiredness, I didn't protest and just fell asleep.

"You need to clean the wound again." Jungkook said in his husky voice and got up to take the first aid. I sat up and sighed. It's going to be hurt though. Jungkook came back to sit beside me and took off the old bandage.

"Ah, it's hurt, jerk!" I yelled in pain holding his hand.

"Be patient, ok?" He said annoyingly.

"It's hurt. Can't you be gentler?" I said pushing his hand.

"Ouch!" I shouted out as he slapped my hand away.

"Stay still" He hissed through his teeth. I pouted dropping my hands to my laps. I stayed quiet there until he finished changing the bandage.

"Promise me..." He said pushing my chin up with his fingers. I blinked staring into his eyes.

"Don't trust anyone beside your family and my friends. I don't care if you don't believe me...but you have to trust me...and you'll be safe." He said softly. I didn't know what to respond as he pulled me into his arms. What's that? Morning hug? I felt heat rushed to my cheeks.

"Could you please tell me why?" I asked lowly.

"..."

"Tell me why should I trust you, tell me why you keep hating your stepmother even she tries hard to be good to you, tell me what happen to your mother until you hate your own father that much..."

"..."

"Then, I'll trust you and who know I'll even stand by your side..." I said leaning from his embrace and stared at him straight. He looked at me back with tender eyes and I just realized he was not that cold as same as his poker face. He just liked showing his cold image with strangers and people he hated.

Like unnie said Jungkook was a cute dongsaeng to her. And to other oppas, Jungkook was just a little maknae who liked to showed them agyo and childish side. But...to me, why should he be such a jerk too?

"It's...it's not easy to say it. It's not a thing you should know and it's not important..." He said getting up.

"If it's not important, why you keep remembering it? If it's not important why would you want to hurt them?" I asked.

"Just remember that I have a reason to hate them..." He finished his sentence and went into the bathroom. I sighed looking up to the big shelf which was full of books. Well, my husband had a lot of secret which I didn't have right to know. Something was very fishy. I should find out more about him though. I felt something strange with Jungkook's study background. Something like he's not a real weak student or something like that.

"Dress nicely, we're going to meet some elders at lunch." Jungkook came out of the bathroom and told me.

"Who?"

"You'll see."

"Mm. Anyway...are these yours?" I asked pointing to the books. He looked at the books.

"Half of them are my mother's..."

"And other half?"

"My grandfather's"

"Really? None of them are yours?"

"Take a bath and dress up." He said sitting down on the couch and took out his phone. I pouted. Why didn't he answer though?