The Wedding

"I have to pick Joon up from his school, so you go first" I said as I found he kept walking behind me after school. I didn't talk to him after the kiss. It was very embarrassing though. And he kept his mouth shut all the time too and it's not strange. He's a silent type at school anyway.

"Together" He said carelessly. I stopped protesting and pretended that he wasn't there since it's was late already. I walked quickly as it's almost thirty minutes late to take Joon.

"Can't you just walk slowly? You want to kiss the ground, don't you?" He yelled from behind.

"Whatever! We're late!"

As expected, the school was very quiet. The students left school as well. I ran through a small gate searching for Joon everywhere.

"Joon!!!" I shouted out.

"Shh, let's find him at the playground." Jungkook said walking toward the playground. He was right. Then, I ran after him.

"Where is he?" I mumbled worriedly.

"What if someone kidnap him?" He said.

"Not funny and it's not time to play Jeon Jungkook! Joon-ah!!!!" I shouted looking everywhere.

"Chae..." He said my name softly.

"Hmmm?" I turned to Jungkook finding he pointed his thumb to the slide tube. I frowned following his thumb. He smirked and then walked toward the slide, bent down and smiled.

"We're here, don't cry." Jungkook said reaching his hand into the slide tub. With that Joon came out of the slide and hugged Jungkook's neck tight. I let out a long relief sigh. Joon was crying hard with his tears flew out of his eyes nonstop. I stood still staring at them as that Jerk trying to comfort Joon.

"We're sorry, Joon-ah. We don't want to be late...It's because your hyung kept fighting with me..." I said wiping Joon's nose with tissues. He sobbed softly after crying so hard. He must be afraid that we'll not pick him up.

"My fault? Since when I keep you fighting with me? Don't believe your Noona, she's a liar brat." Jungkook said. I turned to glare at him and he shrugged back.

"Hyung, Noona stop arguing. My teacher said that it's not good to fight with our friends..." Joon said innocently.

"We're not friends, Joon."

"Eh?"

"We're fiancés."

"Yah!!! Kids don't know what that word means."

"I know, Noona. Mommy told me that Jungkook hyung and Chae Noona are fiancés. You two are going to marry soon and have a baby sister for me to play with, right Noona? You really give me a baby sister?" Joon's words made me speechless. Aish! How could Unnie tell him like that? I tried not to meet That jerk's eyes.

"Er...Mommy just told you a funny story. It's a lie story. I don't have a baby sister to give you..."

"But Mommy never lies..."

"Yes, Mommy never lies. She's right. We're going to give you a cute baby sister like your Noona. Happy?" Arggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That jerk!

"N...No...this jerk. Oh, Hyung also tells a lie..."

"Let's go have some ice-cream, Joon-ah. Your Noona is so annoying." Jungkook said bending down to piggy back Joon and ran ahead.

"Yah!!! Come back!!!" I yelled chasing them.

"Faster, Hyung!!! Run faster!!!! Catch us Noona!!!! Hashashas" Joon squealed happily as he looked back at me and told me to chase them.

****************************************