Incidents

And I ended up getting into the library with that jerk. Finally, he released my hand. I looked at my red wrist hopelessly.

"Heol, you almost cut my wrist with your hand, jerk. Anyway, why we're here?"

"You said you want to study, right? So, go ahead" He said sitting down on a chair. I glared at him and sat down.

"You hurt me."

"I'm not going to say sorry."

"I didn't expect that to happen either." I said slowly putting my chin on my hands.

"Chae? Hyung?" I raised head up as I heard someone called my name.

"Taejun? Hello, Sekyung." I waved smiling.

"Hi, Jungkook..." Sekyung said smiling at Jungkook but, in the name of Jerk, he ignored her and just stared into the space. Sekyung lowered her head sadly. Taejun patted her back. It must be very hard for her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We need some books. And you and..." Taejun asked looking at me and that jerk back and forth.

"I was dragged by this jerk." I said pointing to Jungkook. Sekyung frowned staring at me.

"Then...we're going. Bye, Chae, hyung..." Taejun said pulling Sekyung away. Sekyung turned her head to look at me before they were out of my sight.

"How rude" I said slapping his back.

"I hate them."

"You hate everyone in the world, don't you?"

"I have my reason too."

"I don't think so. You're unreasonable jerk."

"Shut up and don't go anywhere. If you go out, there'll be something bad happen to you."

"I know, you're such a thousand eyes guy."

"Sekyung is a type of girl who likes to beat every girl that comes close to her crush" He said coldly and closed his eyes to sleep.

"What do you mean?"

"Sekyung will hurt you because you're with me. You know she likes me, right?"

"You're such a trouble maker."

"I'm going to sleep."

"Whatever, I'll explain to Sekyung. We're friend anyway."

"She once slapped Minhye just because Minhye told her to stop liking me."

"..." I was speechless.

After 100 thousand minutes (hehe kidding)

"Yah! Wake up! It's time to study, jerk!" I yelled shaking Jerk's shoulder. He raised his head and blinked his eyes to adjust the light.

"Let's go." I said getting up and prepared the books. He sighed rubbing his neck lazily.

"What time is it?" He asked walking toward me who putting the books in the shelf.

"The clock is on the wall." I said without looking back at him.

"That's what I want to hear." He said. I rolled my eyes and tiptoed to put the book in the upper shelf. But Jungkook reached from behind to take the book from my hand and put it in the shelf. With that someone bumped into the shelf from the other side and some books dropped down on my head. I widened my eyes putting my hand to protect my head. But I felt Jungkook's hand around my waist and pulling me closer to him. He quickly turned me around and he got hit by the books instead.