007

"Justin

"Justin...Hello... Justin!"

Justin shook his head slightly only now realizing Carter had been talking to him this whole time across from the table. 

"I get spacey when I don't get sleep" Justin laughed, fisting his right eye to rid the tired feeling.

"Are you gunna tell me what you were doing all night then. You left me hanging this morning after all. I heard you and Blink were together eh?" 

Justin's eyes widened when Rellik's eyes snapped to his own. "What?"

"I was with them Rellik. It's ok, really" Caia lied. 

"No, she wasn't" Blink said, smirking when Caia groaned and sank back into her chair. 

It was the same reaction every time Rellik heard Blink was off all night with some guy. He would be livid, then Caia would step in to save Blink from a bitter fight between the two. However there were the few times Blink enjoyed making Caia squirm and Rellik see red. 

"Justin and I were alone all night up in one of the dorms in the coed building" she smirked at Justin. 

Carter folded his arms and zipped his lips, sitting back for the show that was about to play out in front of him. He, along with Wyatt and Reagan, had learned to say nothing during these moments. 

"Tell him what we were doing Justin" Blink egged Rellik on, their eye contact only getting harsher and harsher. 

"Tell him what you told me as you touched m—"

"Enough!" Rellik stood up fast, the momentum of his body causing the thin plastic chair he had sat in seconds before to go flying back and crash into the parallel wall. 

Slowly, Blink stood too. 

"Tell me Killer why it's ok that you can go around and bone whoever you please, but you don't like the idea of me fucking Justin" Her eyebrow raised in question. 

"Language" Reagan whispered, wrapping her arm around Wyatt's bicep who was too busy scribbling down his math homework to pay any attention to the scene in front of him. It was a bit disturbing for Justin to realize in that moment how normal this situation might be. 

"This isn't about me. It's about you this time Blink. Pretty simple" he rasped. 

"You don't know anything about this kid. We don't know anything about this kid," Rellik gestured straight to Justin while he looked at Carter, as if Justin being there was due all to Carter...which technically it was. 

Justin hated to admit that made him feel even worse than he already did. That was the type of shit people back home said to him. His mom rarely paid attention to him and his friends knew nothing about him. He thought maybe coming here would be a change of scenery, a change from his invisible lifestyle, but no matter where he traveled that seemed to prove impossible.