026

During her break, Blink wandered into the back of the club, surprised to find Justin nowhere in sight

During her break, Blink wandered into the back of the club, surprised to find Justin nowhere in sight. She hadn't expected him to sit in one spot the entire time of her shift, but when she found him upstairs in one of the secluded VIP rooms, her eyebrows rose in question.

He sat slouched on the black velvet couch that lined the perimeter of the wall, so much so, that his ass was nearly off of the couch, his back being the only thing to keep him up. In his right hand was a smoking cuban cigar and in his left hand was what appeared to be a single shot of snakebite.

Surrounding him was a multitude of different girls, some brunette, some blonde, and a redhead or two, all of them completely topless except for the girl closest to Justin. They all held drinks in their hands, some dancing on one another and others just talking drunkenly. Justin was laughing at whatever the girl, Blink was pretty sure was named Whitney, was whispering in his ear.

"You look like a pimp" Blink smirked, leaning against the doorjamb with her arms crossed and her face passive like a disapproving parent.

"I don't feel like a pimp" he replied, taking a drag of the cigar that continued creating a filmy haze throughout the room.

"What do you feel like then?" She mused, shooing the brunette that was glaring adamantly at her. Instead of leaving like Blink planned, the girl only stood and moved further down the couch, choosing to talk to a group of her fellow strippers.

"I feel like a guy who has to watch his girlfriend get fondled by greasy guys and not be able to do anything about it" he took another drag of his cigar that one of the strippers had placed in his hands when he first arrived.

"Thats strange, I didn't know you had a girlfriend" she smirked, climbing onto his lap to rest her head along his shoulder and breathe a sigh of relief. "Every night that I do this makes me never wanna touch alcohol again. People drink too much..." She whined.

"Yeah this is my fourth shot of this shit and I swear she drugged it" Justin laughed, pointing down to Whitney who winked at him. His depth perception was acutely off and he was also sure he was seeing stars; however, focusing on Blink was his top priority and it was proving to be rather hard. "She wants you bad, Reeves" Blink snickered.

"Gross," the both of them giggled like drunken school girls. 

"You're drunk too. You never giggle like this any other time," he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close so that they didn't have to scream over the music playing from downstairs. "A little tipsy is all," she grinned "every time I get a hundred dollar tip, I have to do a shot with the rest of the bartenders. Some douchebag kept passing around hundred dollar bills."

"You're supposed to be down there now..." He trailed off, gesturing to the body guard that was standing in the open doorway, a type of signal that meant Blink's break was over.

"Oh, shit" Blink gulped, clapping her hands a few times in front of her face to sober herself up. "That's a signal that the boss wants to see me. That's never a good thing" Blink was panicking now, sliding off of Justin's lap onto the couch beside him as she mumbled incoherent things under her breath. "I didn't do anything wrong, right?" She began listing stuff off the top of her head.