066

Blink rolled her neck as she walked to the bar to pick up another round of drinks

Blink rolled her neck as she walked to the bar to pick up another round of drinks. She winced momentarily, her hand at the back of her neck massaging lightly. She knew by tomorrow there would be a bruise there, especially if the man closest to the end of the booth kept grabbing her neck to kiss her.

She rubbed the back of her hand against her lips not caring about the smear of lipstick.

She wanted the taste of him off her lips. He tasted like expensive liquor and infidelity, just like any other man here.

Grabbing onto her tray, she gave a small thanks to the bartender. She was in the process of balancing her tray full of drinks when she was slammed into the counter from behind. Large hands gripped her waist, pushing until her stomach ground into the edge of the bar top.

She grit her teeth both at the immediate pain and the sound of half a dozen glass cups surging to the floor.

She caught the eyes of the bartender behind the counter who looked at the incident in shock. He couldn't look for long though, his jaw closing when someone snapped their fingers in his face to continue making their drink.

The hands were grabbing onto her bare shoulders next, swinging her body around and slamming her with just as much force as the first time into the bar. This time her back sung out in agony.

She locked eyes with the man who knew nothing of personal space or gentility when in her presence.

His smile full of crooked teeth was nasty with malice as he grinned down at her, resting his hands over her butt to pull her flush against him.

She thought against it but couldn't help spitting out a strong, "Get your hands off of me."

There were dozens of eyes on them, mostly on the ruckus they had made. Peoples' eyes moving from their embrace, to the floor, a mess of glass, until finally looking away.

His hands only squeezed her ass harder and when she knew there would also be bruises there the shape of hands, she upped her words. "Get your hands off of me or I'll make you wish you were never born"

She wished her threat wasn't empty, however when the man almost twice her age with more than a hundred pounds on her threw his hand against her face, she went to the floor with such power that a sickening crack followed.

He simply kicked shards of glass in her direction, stepping over her form as he continued across the room to an upper-level table full of his friends. All of which laughed when they spotted her along the floor.

Minnie politely finished serving drinks to her table, ignoring the call of her name from one of the men that wanted her to warm his lap. It would ultimately cause hell in her near future, but she chose to fall to the floor on her knees beside Blink instead.

She busied herself with picking up the largest pieces of glass and when she spied no one looking in their direction, she moved to aid Blink.

"You must really have a death wish," she laughed lightly, helping the girl sit up. "First the name and now talking back to one of them"