069

Blink shivered roughly in the passenger seat of the rented truck Justin was speeding through the city

Blink shivered roughly in the passenger seat of the rented truck Justin was speeding through the city. Despite the heat blasting at it's highest temperature through the vents, she couldn't even stop her hands from shaking as she pulled the blanket around her shoulders closer.

She deduced it to the adrenaline pumping through her veins. She was shocked that something so simple had gotten her out of there. The measly flaunt of the amount she owed from two strangers. She couldn't believe she'd never have to step another foot inside of that place.

That too crushed her, as she thought about sweet girls like Minnie and India being stuck in there with the likes of Carlo and Jack. She sunk forward, her hand flying to her mouth as her stomach heaved in anxiety and repulsion at the thought of those men's dirty hands tugging and pushing her in different directions.

It was only minutes ago that she was pulled roughly to the side of the club by Jack. His eyes were dark, but that wasn't what scared her the most. It was the smile on his face, his teeth bared in enjoyment as he grabbed her. She couldn't picture him ever smiling so brightly and yet the act of selling an innocent girl had cheshire grins on all their faces.

She could barely register what was happening then, even now, when he told her to leave. He hadn't even allowed her to go to the back and grab her clothes before he was thrusting her into Shane's arms. It wasn't an act when her top lip curled in disgust, but Carlo had laughed thinking she was disgusted at who had paid for her.

She'd been scared then, despite knowing the boys' plan. No matter which way she turned, she couldn't spot Justin. She wondered if Shane had really done this all on his own, only using Justin's name to get her to comply. She knew she'd spent nearly a week all alone with him before, but something in her gut told her he enjoyed buying and winning her like some trophy a little too much.

Her stomach rolled again, the action of her heaving was noticeable to Justin this time. His hand was curled around her free one in seconds while the other steered the car. "Do you need me to pull over?"

Only once she was outside of the building she'd been trapped in, did she see Justin climbing out of a black truck, ushering her into a blanket and around into the passenger seat. She sighed then at the warmth and also when Shane didn't climb into the back seat of the vehicle.

She shook her head, forcing her stomach to pass the sick feeling. She was fine now. Everything was over in the area concerning Carlo and the money she owed him. All she should feel is relief and gratitude. She couldn't believe Justin and Shane had helped her so monumentally.

"Maybe it's just hunger. Do you want me to stop for food? You must be starving"

She couldn't even handle the thought of eating a single bite of food no matter how hollow and hungry her stomach felt.

"You've lost weight" he added when she shook her head again.

"Where are we going?" She whispered it over the low playing of the radio after minutes of silence.