051

"Are you sure it's too early to drink?" Blink sighed as she shrugged her bag off her shoulder

"Are you sure it's too early to drink?" Blink sighed as she shrugged her bag off her shoulder. When she couldn't smoke, she'd drink. Neither habits necessarily were great or even healthy, but she didn't really care.

Finally exhausted after no sleep, aside from a few hours on the plane and constant bicker between each other, the two stood in front of the large gates of the school. The campus was still practically empty. Students weren't supposed to be on campus until after New Year's Day, however Blink could clearly see a few kids sneaking between dorm buildings.

"Tunbridge" he muttered.

"Home" Blink laughed. "It sucks, but I'll take it over my other options"

"It's still expensive and shitty, just like you mentioned on the first day of school." He looked to her as he gathered his things so they could continue further in.

"You remember that, huh?"

"Of course I do," he shoved her shoulder with his own. "You were mean as all hell and for no reason, might I add."

"I was mean to you," she laughed, digging into the front of her bag to retrieve her campus pass. A quick slide through the card holder left it flashing green, briefly unlocking.

The two moved quickly across campus, making their way to the elevator of the girls' dorms.

"I do feel bad about that. You just reminded me so much of ... of Shane."

Justin's head snapped in her direction in surprise. He didn't think since he'd met her that she had ever mentioned the guy on her own. He either had to pry the name out of her and have her shut down or say it himself.

"I didn't want anything to do with you because of that and same goes for Rellik. I'm not apologizing for his actions because he's an actual dickhead all the time. That'll probably never change" she shrugged.

"Tell me about him." Justin spoke as they entered the long hall to her room.

"I can tell you a shitload about Rellik"

Rolling his eyes, Justin grabbed her bag as she unlocked her dorm door and threw her shoulder against it to heave it open. Upon entering, the two visibly relaxed as they spotted the top bunk of her bed.

"C'mon Blink, you know what I mean"

Walking up to the golden haired boy, she grabbed at his collar with both hands, gathering a bunch of the fabric into her fists. Pulling him down to her height, she sealed his lips with her own.

Pulling away and pecking his lips once more before he could initiate anything further, she nodded. "I'll tell you"

x x x x x x x

"But..." She hesitated. "First, I wanna tell you something else"

Justin pulled back from their embrace, his hands still planted on her hips but his body slowly peeling from her own. "What is it?"