012

"No, no more" Justin practically giggled as he brought his hands from around Sarah's back

"No, no more" Justin practically giggled as he brought his hands from around Sarah's back. His fingers moved to the front of her waist to push her out of his lap and out to arms length. 

"Just five more minutes" she pleaded with her bottom lip stuck out and her hands grasping onto the tattooed skin of his wrists. Any other time he would comply, but he noticed in the last week he was starting to give in to her every demand no matter how crazy it was. Even if that included getting caught by the school's security while sneaking out of Sarah's dorm at three in the morning. 

The two were currently in the science building's general lounge, Justin stretched out on the L-shaped couch in the far corner and Sarah barefoot and curled up on his lap— her sandals resting on the floor near their bags. 

The bell to signal the start of mod three was set to ring any moment, one of the teens was meant to head off in the direction of AP chemistry and the other to general biology. 

"I can't be late again because of you" Justin chided as he stood up from the couch cushion and dusted down his shirt. 

"You can't possibly be late if you never show up" she pulled again at his wrists, making him stumble forward a bit back onto the couch. "C'mon... skip with me"

"We can't do that anymore either. Mr. Becker already pulled me aside in class to mention my absences" he rolled his eyes. "I had to lie and say I have IBS and that making it to his class everyday after lunch is a challenge." Justin smiled brightly at Sarah's endless laughter. She'd even let go of him completely to fall back on the navy couch, gripping onto her stomach as she gasped for breath. 

When she finally showed signs of stopping, he bent down over the end of the couch, placed a kiss to her forehead before he grabbed his backpack and was on his way. 

"Wait!" She called toward his retreating back. Instead of him stopping like she planned, he only swiveled on his feet, doing nothing to look behind himself as he walked backwards. 

"Are you coming to my party tonight?" She called louder in order for him to hear over the other students bustling to their classrooms. 

"Yeah...about that" Justin shrugged. "Something tells me I might be a little busy with a biology project" the frown on Sarah's face was monumental, a frown equivalent to a kid being denied their favorite toy. 

That is until Justin smiled. 

His smile was soft, his heart shaped lips stretching to show his top row of teeth which were perfectly aligned. It was genuine, reaching his caramel colored eyes and contrasting the frown that was slowly easing from Sarah's lips. For minutes she stared at him, at his expression, and when he winked quickly, slipping back around to hurry to his class, she sighed. 

Weeks before when she planned this party, it was to simply entertain herself. It was to sit back and watch the drama between many of her classmates go down, but now she actually had a reason to enjoy herself.