015

Waking up on the top bunk of Blink's bed with his face stashed into the fine curve of her neck and their legs laced within each other's made Justin smile

It wasn't right that Justin had purposefully forgotten about Sarah's party, or rather Sarah, but after Blink called him out on it and he boldly admitted it without hesitation, her smile was even bigger. 

He remembered Blink pulling him up from the chair, her arms wrapping around him in a short hug before she invited him into staying over. Biting his lip in thought, thoughts about Sarah and how this would make her feel, he couldn't stop the little voice inside his head telling him to just say yes.

So he did. 

Sitting up slowly in order to not disturb Blink, he drunk in the sight of the beauty next to him

Her legs were nothing short of what models advertised in the magazines on a daily basis. Due to the falling temperatures and the return of autumn, her mile long legs were hidden regularly by skinny jeans; a disadvantage to both Justin's eyes and hands. 

The t-shirt that no doubt once belonged to a guy was lifted just a bit too much, introducing the smooth skin of her right thigh as she laid on her side. Due to her positioning, her brown tresses covered her face completely, its length spanning the pillow her head laid on. Her chest rose and fell in a steady and even pace, leaving her completely tranquil in her moment of unconsciousness. 

Rubbing his hands over his face a few times and then fisting his right eye to rid the sleepiness completely, Justin reached into his pants pocket to grab his cellphone, which was struggling at only three percent. 

When his message notifications read 53 iMessages and his call log was up to 15 missed calls, Justin groaned at the sight of most of the messages being from Sarah. Not ready to quite face that situation, he opened up his conversation with Carter who was responsible for most of his missed calls. 

Just as he was about to respond, in the middle of typing out his message, his phone was vibrating again, a stupid picture of Carter sleeping appearing on his phone. He remembered taking that picture. One night when Carter's snoring was so disturbing, Justin couldn't bother himself to try sleeping through it, so instead he took embarrassing photos of his roommate and sent them to the collection of girl's numbers he'd received from school so far.  

Tapping the green button with the logo of a phone, Justin brought the phone to his ear, his voice raspy both from the time of day and his attempts to whisper for Blink's sake. 

"Aw, man you missed it! You really missed everything that happened last night" Carter was talking so fast, even Justin couldn't keep up as well as he usually could. 

"The party, and Sarah freaking out, and the whole Twizzler thing, then Rellik shows up and God Sarah was so mad. She was pissed. I finally made out with that one girl, Maddie, but she has some boyfriend who threatened to beat my ass when she called him and told him everything. Then Sarah was crying and everyone was freaked out. So we turned the music up louder to drown out her sobbing, and then you'll never guess what..." It seemed as if Carter paused to let Justin guess, but soon enough he was back to rambling. 

"The Dean started banging on the door and Sarah told him to fuck off. She wasn't even surprised when she opened the door and he was standing there. She told him off and then ignored him when he kept knocking. Can you believe that? We're all in a shit load of trouble. My dad's gunna kill me when he gets the call. Good thing my last name puts me further down on the list. None of that beat what happened half way through the party though. A whole group of people walked in on Reagan and Wyatt banging it out in the bathroom. She acts shy, but she definitely is not. It was kinda gross actually—"

"Carter, slow down" Justin sighed, grabbing a fist full of the short hair at the back of his head when his friend only talked right over him. 

"Where are you anyway? Missing all night, missing all the action, and then Rellik acting all down and drinking heavily because of— ohhhh!" He heard Carter snap a few times down the line. 

"You're with Blink!" Carter laughed as if he just solved the world's biggest secret. 

"No-" Justin was only able to get out before Carter was back to talking over him and the movement of Blink beside him began. 

"Yes, you are. You can't keep trying to hide your secret nights with her. Is that why Sarah was a complete wreck all of a sudden? Jesus, Justin, you cant start breaking hearts this early in the game."

"Carter" Justin groaned. "Stop talking"

"Come out to lunch with all of us, man." 

"Stop it. Stop talking right now" 

"Alright, alright I'm done. Just bring Blink." And like that, the conversation was done and the line went dead, leaving Justin feeling like he suffered major whiplash.