Chapter 1)

NOTE: I do NOT own any of the characters or settings, they all belong to Richelle Mead, However I do own the story line, this takes place after Last Sacrifice.

I hope you like this! If you have any thoughts or critiques PLEASE comment them, It would be of great HELP! And don't feel hesitant on commenting Constructive criticism, it is GREATLY welcomed

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Sleeping Beauty Awakes" Dimitri said teasing me.

I noticed he was stroking my hair, something he had been doing for who knows how long. I rested my head on his chest and smiled contentedly.

"How long have you been awake? You didn't have to stay in bed with me, you could have gotten up."

"I don't know. I didn't want to wake you, besides I have to admit, I wanted to stay like this."

And with that I kissed him. He immediately responded with passion, love, and hunger. I could have stayed like this forever. Then a knock on the door rudely interrupted us.

"Come in." Dimitri answered, polite as ever.

I punched him lightly on the arm at that, he didn't have to respond. Dimi looked at me scolding like. Ugh our teacher student roles never seemed to disappear, at least we were equals in the relationship.

"What you didn't have to respond."

Our intruder, happened to be Lissa, as regal looking as ever.

"Sorry, I thought you guys would be up by now."

"No need to be, what's up?"

"I just wanted to have a double date brunch, with you two."

I groaned, both Lissa and Dimitri grinned at that.

"So your saying I have to get up from this, ugh. But your going to tease me with a breakfast fit for a queen, NOT fucking cool."

"While you guys are sorting through Rose's dilemma Christian and I will meet you at the courts' Wheat Willy's"

With that our queen left, my goodness I was never going to get used to Lissa being queen, or that our bond was lost.