A Spencer And Toby Story

Spencer POV:

Me and toby are back together. I think it was the 80th time we have gotten back together. Me and Toby both don't help Mona or A anymore we don't keep secrets from eachother we really do love each other more than anything.

I just lay on the couch till I hear a knock on the door. I get up to answer it. " hello" I say.

" hey, spence " toby says than kisses me.

" what are you doing here you said you had to work till eight"

" I got off early"

" toby ?"

"Yeah, spence ?"

" is it true that you got a job offer in L.A?"

" yes , how did you know?"

" I heard it from people are you going to take it?"

" I don't know I have one week to decide "

" How long will you be goon ?"

" two years "

" WHAT THE HELL" I yell.

" spence, calm down. I want to ask you if I should or not"

" toby, this might not happen again maybe you should take it "

" Spence, but I will be away from you for Two years"

"Toby, this might be good for you "

" I will try and get it to one year or a year and a half " He says than hugs me.

" Toby, I love you a lot so much there are not enough words to discurbe how we love each other "

" spence I know that"

" that's good remember, Toby, your mine and I'm yours forever "

" I will " he says. Than I kiss him he pulls away .

" Spencer, I have to call my boss to let him know that I'm taking that job "

" fine "

Toby POV :

I call my boss

"Hello?" " it's Toby, I'm taking the job in l.a." "Okay you leave in five days." "Okay bye."

" Spencer" I yell.

" yeah?"

" I leave in five days"

" what, toby ?"

"I'm sorry we have to spend as much time as we can together as possible " I says.

"Two years, Toby "

" Spence, it's not that long " I say than hug her because she's crying.

" Toby, you could find someone else you could get married in that two years have a child "

" Spencer, how could you say that you know your the only one that I love "

" Toby, a Lot can happen in those two years "

" Spencer, we will make this work "

" Okay" she's say that cries more.

" Where are your parents ?"

" in New York with Melisa "

" okay "

" why ?"

" because I want to spend as much time with you as I can " I say. Than kiss her I pick her up with out breaking the kiss she wraps her legs around my waist than I carrie her up to her room than put her down one the bed. She takes my shirt off than we are soon naked under the covers. I pull her closer to me and keep kissing her.