Planning

Thanks for reading hope you like it.i might be alb to update after basketball tomorrow night Idk I can't Thursday I'm ditching school to go shopping with my grandparents and Fridays my birthday so I can't update staying at my other grandparents and I don't get Internet there Saturdays my birthday party but I will try and update.

Spencer POV

" So do you wanna start planing our wedding ?" I ask toby. " Sure. when do you want to have the wedding " he asks. " in 7 months " I say. " that's in June " I say. "yeah on the 24 " I say. " Ok where should it be?" he asks. "An big outside wedding " I say. "alright " he says. " do you want to have the wedding outside or somewhere else?" I ask. " If that's where you want to have the wedding than yes what ever makes you happy makes me happy " he says than I kiss him. "ok " I say. " who is going to be your bridesmaids ?" he asks. "Emily and Aria are going to be than Hanna's the maid of honour " I say. " ok " he says. " who's going to be your groomsmen?" I ask. " jake and Jason as my groomsmen and my best man is goin to be Caleb " he says. " ok I'm going dress shopping in 2 months " I say. " Ok Spence can we just stop wedding planing right now?" he asks. " yes what do you want to do?" I ask. "spend time with you am Scarlett " he says. " I will get Scarlett " I say and walk up stairs to get Scarlett.

I came down with Scarlett. I pass toby Scarlett. " lets play with her" I say. Me and toby lay on the floor with Scarlett and we play with her.

After about an hour of playing with Scarlett I start to fall asleep on the floor. " Spencer " toby says. " what?" I say. " go up to bed " he says. I walk up the stairs go into me and Toby's bedroom. as soon as I fall on the bed I fall asleep.

Toby POV

Spencer goes up to bed

I'm sorry it's not every long but I'm watching the new pll episode than ravenswood than I'm going to bed my phone is dieing I will try to add a long chapter by my birthday thank you so much for reading