After the honey moon

Hope you liked the honey moon.

This chapter will be long it has a lot of Scar and the others in it hope you will like it .

Spencer POV

We just got back for our honey moon we are driving to Aria and Jake's house. Where Hanna, Caleb, Emily ,Paige and Jason are.

We arrive to there house.

We go in. The girls come running to hug me. " We missed you Spence " they say than hug me. "I misses you guys to " I say than hug them back. " How was your honey moon tell us every thing!" Hanna says. " ok ok how about later " I say." Ok" they all say.

I walk over to Toby. He's talking to Caleb, Jake and Jason.

" Hey Spence " Jason says than hugs me. " hey " I say. " how was your honey moon?" he asks. " great " I say. I hug Caleb and Jake. " I missed all of you " I say. " We all missed you" they all say. " where's Scar I miss my baby " I say. " with your parents for tonight " Hanna says. " ok " I say.

" Toby I'm going to talk to my friends " I say than kiss him. " ok I love you " he says. " love you to " I say than walk away.

" Ok so when should we plan something?" I ask. " how bout to-night ?"Hanna suggests. " ok I will ask Toby " I say. Me , Aria, Hanna , Emily and paige sit down and talk while the boys are talking.

" Ok tell us everything " Hanna says. " Toby planned the best honey moon ever " I say. " what happened?" Aria asks. " a few nights before we left he planned the best romantic night ever candles roses and other stuff '' I say. " how much sex did you guys have?" Hanna asked. " Lots!" I say. " we are so happy for you and Toby " Emily says. " so aria how are you and jake doing?" I ask. " good but it's going to get hard to have sex soon " she says. " yes it will get hard " me and Hanna both say. " How is Jessie " I ask. " good " Han says. " We should all stay here tonight " aria says. " ill ask Caleb " Han says. " ill ask Toby " I say

Later that night

We're watching the notebook. it's almost over. the end always makes me cry. Me , Hanna , Aria , Emily and Paige start to cry. I snuggle up to Toby. " Spence it's ok " Toby says.

After the movie.

" Wanna play a game?" Hanna asks. " sure what game?" we all ask. " a secret telling game " Han says. " ok " we all say. " ill go first " aria says. " when Spencer and Toby were dating her dad tried to get me to break you to up " aria says. " I hate him " I say. " I'll go next umm I almost killed Kate " Hanna says. "Wow " I say. " Emily go " Hanna says. " I bitch slapped Jenna and Noel " Emily says. " spence " aria says. " when I found out Toby was helping A I went all nuts and almost killed Mona almost had sex with Wren I was drunk and played a striping game with Andrew " I say than Toby looks at me like he was pissed off at me. " Caleb your next " Han says. " Jenna kissed me when I was helping her when we were getting close and tried to sleep with me " Caleb said. " toby " Emily says. " umm after a French thing spencer was helping me with on my pouch when she left Jenna came out and said something about me and her than I said I will never touch you like that again the she Slapped me really hard and I think she is still in love with me " toby says than just the thought of that I wanted to puck . " Do you or jake wanna go " Emily asked paige and jake. they shock there heads. " lets pick the winner of the secrets "Hanna says. " I think Spence wins " aria and Emily and Hanna say. " yeah " Caleb and jake say. " spencer you are the winner " Han says.

After a while we all start to fall asleep. Hanna in Caleb's arms. Aria in Jakes arms and Em in Paige's arms but not me in Toby's arms he doesn't even sleep near me.