Telling him

" Hanna how do you know?" I ask. " because I do " she says. " ok Hanna " I say. " spence here's what you should do tell him about the other baby 4-5 months before you give birth than he won't leave you " she says ."k " I say.

Hanna leaves before toby got home he was with jason,Caleb. " hi spence " he says. " hi " isay. He comes and sits beside me on the couch. " toby I have to tell you something " I say. " ok what is it?" He asks. " I-I-I-I'm pregnant. Toby if you don't want to be with because of the baby I can get rid of it please don't be mad at me " I say. " spencer I love you and I will love this baby I'm not mad we have a baby " he says. Maby I should have told him about the first baby seeing how happy he is about this baby. " ok " I say. " Spencer do you still get the texts from A?" He asks. " yes " I say. " do you think A with hert are baby?" He asks. " yes" I say.

Toby POV

I can tell when spencer says yes that it really herts her. That some one would want to hert are baby. " come here spence " I say. She sits on my lap and crys into my shirt . " shh spence I'm here forever I promise " I say. " thank you toby" she says.

5 months later

Spencer POV :

Today is the I tell toby about are first baby. " Toby can you come here " I ask. " yeah " he say than sits beside me on the couch." Toby when you first left and we had sex I-I-i-I got pregnant and as soon as I had the baby I have it to a different family " I say than start to cry. " Spencer why didn't you fcking tell me ?"he yells. " because you had a job in L.A you shouldn't be takeing care of the baby you should be at your work " I say." I can't believe you spencer your 5 months and telling me this now " he yells again ." Because you might have left me " I say crying. " maybe that is what I should do " he says. " Toby don't leave I love you I can't take care of this baby with out you I need you" I say. " I know that but I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you " he says.

Later that night :

" toby please come to the bed with me " I say. " no spencer go to sleep " I say." Fine toby what ever " I say.

2 weeks later

Hanna ,Caleb . Aria and jake come over.

" hey " aria says. " hi " I say. My friends know what's going on. " we got you a baby present " they say and hand it to me it was 2 blankets a blue one and a pink one. " thank you " isay. " me and Caleb have to tell you guys something " Hanna says. " what is it " we all say. " me and Caleb are having a baby " she say." Congrats Hanna and Caleb " I say. " ill get coffee "I say. " I'll do it " toby says than walks away. " go talk to him " Hanna says. I go into the kittchen. I step right in front of toby trying to kiss him but he moves. " toby why won't you touch me or talk to me or even look at me or even sleep in the same bed as me ?" I ask. He doesn't answer " toby please stop this is our baby and I have had no support the last couple weeks. If you don't love me anymore I will leave " I say. " spencer, you don't understand I would have wanted that baby and I would do anything for you " he says. I take his hand and hold it he pulls away

💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬

Thank u for reading this story hope you like it 💛💙💜💚❤💗