The honey moon part.2

Hey sorry I haven't updated I'm so tired after school and homework I hate going to school.
I'm sorry I haven't updated this chapter will be long if its not the next part will I'm adding 2 chapters tonight.

Spencer POV

The next morning

I wake up in Toby's arms. Oh I love waking up in his arms it makes me feel safe being in his strong arms. I turn to the other side of me I turn so my backs facing Toby. Than Toby kisses my neck. I turn to him. " hey " I say. " good morning " Toby says. " how did you sleep?" I ask. " good because I was with you " he says. " aww your sweet " I say than kiss him. " what about you?" he asks. " good because you were holding me " I say. " I love holding you " he says.

We lay there for a few more minutes. I try and get up but toby
Pulls me back. " toby let go " I say. " just lay with me for a little bit for please Spence " he says than gives me puppy eyes. " fine " I say. " For only 20 minutes "he says. " 10 " isay. " 15 " he says.
" Ok 15 minutes " I say than lay back down and Toby puts his arms around me. " I love you " I say. " I love you more " he says than kisses me. " no that's not possible " i say. " no it's not because we both love each other the same " he says. " yes " I say. than snuggle into him.

15 minutes later

" Ok toby I love laying here with you but I need to go make coffee" I say. " I know you need your coffee " he says.

Me and toby both get up and look for clothes but toby just hands me one of his shirts to slip on.

I go out to the kitchen. I start making the coffee. than Toby wraps his arms around my waist than starts kissing my neck. "Toby I'm trying to make coffee" I say. " isn't kissing me more in- portent than making coffee?" he asks. " yes but I need my coffee you know that " I say. " ok fine " he says. " I promise later tonight or anytime today or as many times as you want " I say. " ok " he says.

After I make coffee, me and Toby go sit in the living room . I snuggle up to him. " my parents called me today and send they are sending a gift for us they sent it the gift a while ago a day or 2 before the wedding it's getting here today I'm going to pick it up " toby says. " ok do you want me to come?" I ask. " Only if you want " he says. " I don't know maybe is it along drive?" I ask. "no " he says. " ok " I say. " we could walk if you want to " he says. " yes let's go get changed " I say.

Me and toby walk into the bedroom to get dressed. " Toby where do you throw my bra last night?" I ask. " its way over there " he says and points to somewhere far away from the bed. " you really wanted to have sex last night didn't you?" I ask than laugh. " yes " he says.

I put on a sundress and go out to the living room where Toby was.
" Hey you look beautiful " toby says. " thanks " I say than hug him. " I'm so lucky to have you as my wife " he says than hugs me.
" I'm the lucky one i have the hottest husband " I say than kiss him. " come on spence " toby says than takes my hand.

We walk out of the beach house and walk to the mail office. we walk in we get the gift they sent us than walk to the beach house.

We get back to the beach house
" What do you think is in it?" toby asks. " I don't know but it's
from Jenna to " I say. we open the gift. Theres blankets, dishes, pictures and other stuff. " ok well I'm going to put this stuff away " I say.

" Hey toby I'm going to have a shower wanna join me?" I ask. "yes " he says.

We go into the bathroom. the bathroom had a big shower really big the beach house was really big to it was like the size of our house almost.

I start to take my sundress off. than Toby comes and puts his arms around me. " toby I'm try to get undressed here " I say. " but I wanna " he says. " no I know how " I say. " I do it so much better though " he says than I laugh. " fine "I say than he starts taking my bra off than my underwear.
We get into the shower.

Toby POV

I undress spencer than we get into the shower. she looks so beautiful she's mine forever and I'm hers forever I love her.

She comes up to me and than kisses me I kiss her to. " Can you help me wash my hair?" Spencer asks. " sure " I say. " Thank you " she says after I'm done. " your welcome " I say. " are you just going to stand there your not even wet " she says than splashes me with water. " Spence " I say. " what?" she asks. " I love you " I say. " I love you to " she says.

After our shower.

We go our bedroom to get dressed. We don't even get our clothes on we just have sex.

Hope you liked pt.2 if anyone has any ideas for what to put in my story comment thanks for reading