Yes or no

Thank you for reading

Spencer POV

I think I'm going to go back to Toby I miss him a lot I can tell Scarlett does to I love being with him he makes me feel so special sometimes. he's the love of my life my husband the father of my child .

Later when Melissa gets home

" Hey spencer why are you so smiley?" she asks than comes to sit beside me. " Toby came over " I say than smile of the thought of him. " Did something happen? " she asks. " no sex but we kissed " I say. " oh so are you to back together?" she asks. " maybe I need time to think " I say. " well that's good " she says.

I go into my room and go to sleep. I have the best dream.

** Dream **

Me and Toby are back together. we are on a beach. Me and him are walking hand in hand on the beach I'm in a white sundress I'm pregnant. he's wearing a white t-shirt and white shorts. than Scarlett comes running up. she looks about 4. she's wearing a white sundress to.

We keep walking and walking and walking than we find my friends and family's dead body I'm all along.

** Dream over **

I woke up screaming.

Melissa comes running in. I tell her about my dream.

"Shhh Spence it's ok it wasn't real " she says than hugs me.

" I think I should go home to Toby tomorrow " I say. " that's good you need to be with your husband " she says. " Thank you so much Mel your the best sister ever " I say than hug her. " I know " she says than goes into her room.

I grab my phone and text Toby.

Hey Toby- Spencer

Hey babe what's up?-Toby

Nothing had a nightmare I miss u-spencer

Oh r u k? I wish I coud be there for u-Toby

Ya Mel calmed me down -spencer

So hav uthought about coming home I really miss u an I promise not to bring up the past again and not to yell at u I will try not to fight with u this was r 1 fight since we hav been married and I hope it's r last -Toby

Yes I hav I want to come home with Scar I should of told u the secrets I'm srr I luv u an I hope it's r lat 2-spencer

Will I c u tomorrow?-toby

Yes no more fighting-Spencer

Yes no more fights lets keep the fighting off and the Sex on hot and dirty-Toby

Lol Tobes yes I luv that deal -Spencer

Lol ya I knew u would -Toby

I can wait to c u 2morrow luv u - Spencer

Ok luv u to -Toby

Bye-Spencer

Bye-Toby

I put my phone down than go to sleep.

The next morning

I start packing our stuff that we brought here.

I walk out with Scarlett and our bags. " thank you so much Melissa you have really helped me " I say than hug her. " your welcome I'm glad I could help you " Melissa says than hugs me and Scarlett. " thank you " I say." no problem and bring my Scar to see me "she says than hugs Scar. " she says. "I will bye " I say than hug her. "bye " she says.

I put our stuff into the car and buckle me and Scarlett in. I start driving to me and Toby's house.

I miss him so much and so does Scarlett.

I get to our house and Toby comes running out of the house. I run to him. " I missed you so much " I say than kiss him. " I missed you to Spence I'm not going to bring the thing up ever again " Toby says. " ok no fights anymore " I say. " deal " he says.

I go and unbuckle Scarlett . than she runs and hugs Toby. " hi Daddy " she says.

We all go inside. I put Scarlett in her playpen and put a kids tv show for her and give her some toys.

I go into the kitchen where Toby is. " hey " I say. " hey Spence " Toby says. " I love you " I say. " I love you to " he says. " so " I say. " I'm so sorry Spencer you don't know how sorry I am " he says. "ok Toby your making it seem like you hit me but you didn't " I say." I would never ever ever hit you but I'm sorry " he says. " I know that what do you want to do?' I ask. " lots of stuff " he says. " me to when scar goes to bed " I say than kiss him. He kisses me back we start kissing harder and harder than he pushes me up against the wall I wrap his waist than he puts me on the counter. I start taking Toby's shirt off. Toby pulls away." Toby what's wrong?" I ask. " Scarlett's crying " he says. " ok " I say than get off the counter.

" Oh Scar I was making out with your daddy " I say. I calm her down I put her back into her playpen. I walk out to Toby.

Later that night

I put Scarlett to bed than I go into me and Toby's room.

" Hey wanna finish what we started ?" I ask than laugh. " yeah " he says than gets up pushes me against the wall and kisses me. I start taking his shirt off I see his abs I missed seeing those. he takes my shirt off than I take his pants off. he takes my shorts off. he starts taking my bra off and my underwear. I take his boxers off. We start having sex. " Oh Toby " I moan I really missed this. He starts kissing my neck oh I love when he does that. I start kissing his neck .

1 hour later

" I love you " toby say. " I love you to " I say. we lay there for awhile and Toby holds me in his strong arms I love him.

I fall asleep in his big strong arms.

I hoped you liked it yes Spoby is back together yay!. did you like it tell me what I could add please.