Surprises

Ok so thank you for the 1K reads it means a lot I hope you all like the book.

Toby POV

The next morning.

I roll over and see that spencer isn't in bed. " spencer " I say. " yeah she says than jumps into bed. " I love you " I say. " I know you do " she says than claims on top over me.

She starts kissing me harder and harder. I flip us over so I'm on top . just when we where about to do anything Scarlett starts crying. " great something always ruins the moment " I say spencer laughs. She gets out of bed and puts on one of my shirts.

Spencer POV

I put I one of Toby's shirts than walk into Scarlett's room to calm her down. " oh Scarlett I was just going to have morning sex with your dad put no you had to cry " I say to my self than laugh.

After I calm her down I go back into our room. " hey what re you doing?" I ask Toby. " getting ready for work " he says. " really work today " I say." yeah sorry Spence " he says than kisses me.

After Toby leaves I run into the bathroom and puck. after I'm done I clean up. I puck 2 more times that day.

I have been pucking for 4 days now. when Toby goes to work. I text Hanna

Hey can u pick up 2 pregnancy test plz?-spencer

Yes be there in 5-Hanna

Kk thnx Han ur a life saver -Spencer

When Hanna gets hear I run to her grab them and lock my self in the bathroom.

I take the first one its says

-

I take the second one its a

-

I'm not pregnant than why was I pucking?

I grab my phone and see a text from A

Be careful next time it might not be food poisoning. You might be pregnant next time lucky you if you were that would make 3 baby's kisses -A

Hope you liked it its short but I'm tired its like 12:30 am

Comment and vote please