Day out

Thank u for reading keep commenting and voting

Spencer POV

" Do you have to work today? " I ask Toby. " nope " he says. " good we can have a day out with Scarlett " I say than kiss him.

" Yes " he says. " where do you want to go or do today? " I ask. "we could go see Melissa and the girls and Jason and your parents and take her to the park " he says. " sure " I say.

We get out of bed than get Scarlett than feed her. I put Scarlett in her room so me and Toby could go get dressed. I put on a t-shirt and tight skinny-jeans. I go get Scarlett dressed.

After we are all dressed we get into the car. we drive to Melissa's house. I text the girls to see if I could come over.

At Melissa's house

I knock on Melissa's door she lets us in. " hey Mel " I say than hug her. " hey are you guys in a fight is that why your here to get help?" she asks. me and Toby laugh. " no we just came to see you " I say. " Oh ok " she says. " are there still some of Scarlett's toys here?" I ask. " yeah in the spar room " she says. I go get her Toby's and her blanket and set it on the floor in the living room me, Toby, and Scarlett sit on the floor and play.

" How have you been?" I ask Melissa. " good how about you ' she asks. " good happy to be with Toby and Scarlett "I say. "good I don't wanna here about another fight again " she says. " I don't think you will " toby says. " good " she says. " ya " I say.

" So is there anything new " she says. " not really how are mom and dad?" I ask. " good i guess I don't really know " she says.

1 hour later

" We are going to go to mom and dads " I say than put all Scarlett's stuff away than hug Melissa. " ok tell them I say hi " she says than hug us. " Bye " me and Toby say. "bye" she says.

We go over to my parents house but there not home so we go to Hanna and Caleb's house.

I knock on the door they let us. " where's Jessie " I ask. " at my moms " Hanna says. " ok " I say. Caleb and Toby play with Scarlett. me and Hanna talk.

This is only part 1 sorry I haven't updated I have a basketball game soon than going to watch catching fire!! Can't wait

Keep

Commenting

And

Voting

Plz