Is this the end

This is going to be a short chapter I go on match break next week so I will try and update so today on the bus my bestie have me Zach and Brendan candy and we were talking we were sittin in the back and they said something about dark chocolate ( bc we were eating chocolate ) and I said I would only eat dark chocolate if it helps me lose weight and Zach said u dont need to lose weight I said ya I do he said no u don't that made my day 😄

Aria POV

Ezra leaves to go to home to get ready for work I decide to go to the brew. I see jake having coffee with someone. I go over to him.

" Can I talk to you?" I ask jake. the girl with blackish brownish hair looks at me weird." sure I will be back. " jakes says. we walk out of the brew and sit at a table outside.

" Who the hell was that?" I ask." what do you mean?" jake asks." that girl." I say." that's one of my ex girlfriends her name is Jenny " jake says." what did you do sleep with her last night?" I ask getting angrier. " no I just saw her here 15 minutes ago." jake says." is this the end for us?" I ask." I don't know aria all I know is that you love Ezra." jake says." at the moment yes he was there me last night he brought me ice cream and movies.' I say." what did you do sleep with him?" jake asks." you know what jake I didn't sleep with ezra because I love you and I'm pregnant with your baby ya that's right you remember this baby." I say than out his hand on my stomach. " of course I do I love our baby." jake says." you know what jake when you decide when we can be together you let me know when we can be together and while you are deciding go sleep with whatever slut you want because I know you will." I say than walk away he walks back into the brew.

I get home I go upstairs to change into some sweats after I change I start walking down the stairs than I trip I fall down the stairs. I text Emily to come over.

In less than 10 minutes she's hear. we walk out to the car we drive to the hospital we wait for 5 minutes than a doctor comes in.

" I'm Alex so you fell down the stairs and your pregnant." Alex says." I'm afraid I might have lost the baby." I say I can run some tests and stuff." Alex says. " yes thank you." I say than she leaves.

" I'm scared Emily." I say." I know aria It ok." Emily says.

30 minutes later

Alex comes back to the room. " the tests are back and I'm sorry aria but you lost your baby.' Alex says." Ok." I say than start to cry. We leave she drives me home. Emily stays the night we watch movies and eat ice cream and I cry. I can't believe I lost my baby.

Sorry it's short but I'm tired and like I still feel happy because no guy has ever told me that but my bestie klansy says u r pretty and ur not fat but I have been called fat by the guy I liked last year and by one of my friends last years so after you have been told by the guy u like and one of ur friends u start to believe it. so did u guys like this chapter? Aria lost the baby. jake is being such an asswhole to Aria. comment and vote

-

Coralee❤