This cant be happening

4.1k reads!

Spencer POV

Hanna drives me home." if you need anything or me just let me know " Hanna says than hugs me. " ok thanks Hanna for everything "I say than say goodbye and get out of the car.

I walk in mine and Toby's house and I walk into the living room. Toby's watching Scar play on the floor.

"Hey "I say than go sit by toby. " hey " toby says than kisses me.

" what did you do while I was gone?" i ask. " Caleb came over with jessie and I played with Scarlett and watched her play. what happened at the doctors?" toby says." can we I'm talk about it when scar goes for her nap?" I ask." ya when ever you want "toby says.

"I'm going to go put scar down for her nap "I say and pick her up.

I walk up to her bedroom. I put her down than kiss her head.

I go down stairs and sit by toby. " the doctors " I say." what happened?" toby asked." the doctor run some tests and the tests said I can't get p-pregnant-t again "I say than start crying. " its ok spence we have scar "toby says. " Your not upset " I say." no I'm not upset "toby says. " I love you " I say." I love you to "toby says than kisses me.

" I'm going to go take a shower " toby says." ok " I say." wanna join me?" toby asks." no " I say than he walks upstairs.

I grab my phone from the table. I look to see if I got any messages. oh great an A message.

" Oh spencer you should have kept the first baby. now you can't have anymore children one day toby will want more children but you can't have any more so he's going to cheat on you think about what it spencer you have only one child now you can't have anymore kisses -A "

My day just got worst. I hate A. Everybody is having a bad day first with aria, now me ,and Emily and paige.

Aria POV

I turn on dear John and lay on the couch.until I hear a knock on the door. I hope it's jake. I go to the door and open it it's Ezra.

" What do you want Ezra?" I ask. " I came to see you because I felt bad about jake leaving you so I brought some Ice cream and black and white movies "Ezra says. " thank you " I say than I let him in.

I walk over to the couch Ezra follows me. He sits beside me. I curl up next to him and he puts his arm around me. after we watch a few movies and eat some ice cream I fall asleep.

The next morning

I wake up in Ezra's arms. We are still on the couch. " good morning " I say than kiss ezra. " good morning " ezra says. " Thank you for being here for me last night " I say." your welcome "ezra says.

Hey sorry it's short hope u likes it tho what do u guys think about jake leaving aria? and about spencer not getting pregnant anymore?