It not that easy

" toby" I say. Than he walks away from me. " we are all going to go " Hanna says. " why ?" I ask. " do you want us to be here for the break down ?" Hanna asks. " no " I say. " ok bye' they all say than hug me. When they leave I sit by Toby. We moves away from me. " Toby what did I do?" I ask but already know. " Spencer , I was so happy when I found out you were pregnant with my baby or is that a lie to?" He asks. " T-Toby why would you think that ?" I say crying. " Spencer how can I believe you now ?" He asks. " what do you want a test to prove you the father?" I ask still crying. " yes I would " he says. "Why would I cheat on you I love you more than anything in the world " I say. " if you love me you would have told me " he says. "Toby I was 18 " I yell." So" he says. " I don't know toby I made a bad choice " I say. " yes you did " he says. " fine if you don't want this baby I will take care of it by my self " I say than go upstairs to pack some stuff and to call Hanna . I call Hanna Caleb picks up the phone. "Hello ". " Hanna there". Yeah what wrong spencer?"." Toby is what's wrong ". " ok ill get hanna". " hi spencer''. Hi" ." What's the mater". Can I stay at you and Caleb's house?". " I'll asks caleb" . "Ok". He said yes" ." Ok ill tell you when I get there" .

I pack some clothes and go down stairs. Toby'a by the door. " where are you going?" He asks. " nowhere I have to go to My parents house to drop off those clothes because I don't want them anymore" I say. " ok bye " he says. " bye I love you " I say. I walk out to my car and drive to Hanna's house. Caleb and her bought it after graduation. I knock on the door my eyes feel really puffy. " spencer are you ok?" Caleb asks." No " I say than hug him. " I'll get Hanna" he says. " spence are you ok ?" Hanna asks. " no " isay." Why tell me what happened spence" Hanna says than sits by Caleb . " toby got really upset at me and we were yelling and I told him that the bag was of clothes that I'm giving to milssia" isay. " spence it's going to be ok " Caleb says. " I hope toby forgives me " I say than I give Hanna a hug . " it's not your folt spence " Hanna says.

Toby POV

Spencer didn't come home last night. Well I bet she's is proboly sleeping with some guy she met. I call her mom she says that she wasn't there last night and she doesn't know we're she is.

I go to aria and jakes house she says she's not here than I go to Emily's house she's not there eaither than I go to Hanna and Caleb's house.

Hanna opens the door and says " Oh Toby ". " hi Hanna " I say. " is spencer here ?" I ask. " no " she says. Than I here spencer yell down at Hanna " I'm going to take a shower . " Ok spence " Hanna says. I start to walk upstairs than Hanna says " Toby give her time you broke her heart and she broke yours and you think screaming at the poor girl will make anything better ?"
Yes she might come home " I say. " like your going to not talk to her only yell at her at your house " Hanna says. " so " I say. " you don't understand she loves you so much that she would kill/die for you she is pregnant with your baby, if you just want her to come home so you can yell at her or hardly talk to her than don't take her back home " Hanna says. " what is this happend to you and Caleb you being pregnant while he's away not telling him giving it up when he comes back get pregnant again than tell him about the first baby 5 monthes in to your pregnantcy ?" I ask. " Caleb wouldn't act the same way as you are right now he would be upset but he would understand he loves me but he wouldn't act like a fcking jackass like you are " Hanna says." Oh well I gusse you two are a perfect couple " I say. " we aren't we have fights but we get over it we are in love we created this baby inside me and we are going to love it like you should love yours to and Spencer " Hanna says. " I love me and Spencer's baby " I say. ". That's good" she says. " I have to go talk to spencer " I say. " toby give her some time to heal your lucky to have her or maybe she won't come back to you spencer needs time " she says. " ok ill leave than " isay than walk out the door I go to me and Spencer's house.