Picking the perfect dress

We look around for a little bit than I find the perfect wedding dress. it was long it went down to the ground . the bottom was puffy the top part had straps and it showed a little bit on my boobs. The top part had lace and badezled things . there was more. " I love it " I say.i try on those white short boots with a heel. " I'm getting this dress " I said.

We walk out of the dress store.

" Where am I going to keep my dress?" I ask. " I will keep it at my house " Emily says. " thank you so much " I say.

I give Emily the dress and aria drives me home.

I walk in the and see Toby's not there. I walk in the kitchen not there I walk to the basement not there earthier. I walk into Scarlett's room. she's sleeping. than I walk into me and Toby's room. I see him laying on the bed.
" Hey " I say." hey come sit with me " he says. ' ok". I say as I walk to our bed and sit next to toby. " how was dress shopping?" He asked. " great I got a really pretty dress " I say . " Can I see it?" he asked. " nope you have to wait to see my dress " I say. " Fine " he says than I kiss him. " I can't believe I'm getting married to you " I say. " why?" he asked. " I don't know I just thought that I would never get married or have a kid " I say." well it's happening so believe it Spence " he says.
" I know it's happening because its really I'm here with you on our bed in our house with our daughter " I say." I love you Spencer " he says. " I love you Toby " I say and hug him. " do you know how long we have been together?" I ask . " Yes almost 5 years. 4 years 11 months and 25 days " he says. " wow you kept track" I say. " Yes because I love being with you I never want you to leave me " I say. " I won't only if you promise to never leave me and love me " I say. " I will never leave you and. I will always love you Spencer " he says. " good " I say

Sorry it's short I'm tired

Thanks for reading